• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for partners! ^_^ (updated, new ideas! :D)

Forever For Never

Resident Emo
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, so I've returned once more! And once more, I wish for roleplays! So I'll just get to the point: I don't have many rules, as long as you contribute to the roleplay and don't control my character I'm good. I'm a mirror poster, meaning I'll match however much you write. I do MxM, FxF, MxF, and all other genders/non-genders that exist in the spectrum. But in MxF I prefer to play the female or double up. So, now to ideas! ^_^

(bold = new idea!)

Prep x Anything (could be another prep, a nerd, a stoner, a loser, a skater, a shy person... Anything really!)

Angel x Demon

Angel x Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel x Demon

Demon x Human

Angel x Human

Human x Fallen Angel

(Pretty much any combination of angels, fallen angels, humans and demons)

Criminal x Lawyer

Shy x Outgoing

Lucky x Unlucky

Hopeless x Savior

Survivor x Survivor (perhaps shipwrecked on an island, or a plane crashed in the middle of nowhere?)

Step-siblings

Foster kid x Sibling in Family

Runaway x Anything (Another runaway, a rich kid, anything really)

Cursed x Blessed

Experiment x Scientist

Experiment x Experiment

Soulmates

Opposites Attract

Enemies

Partner of best friend (For example, A is dating B. C is B's best friend. A and C hate each other and try to be around B without seeing each other, but they have amazing chemistry and eventually fall for each other.)

I like to include some sort of supernstura;, fantasy or sci-fi element in most of my roleplays. Or if it is slice-of-life, I want it to be something interesting so that it doesn't drag along or get boring.

I also enjoy pretty much any sort of forbidden love. I loooove forbidden love >~<

Also anything pertaining to the show Supernatural, I'm almost done with the 5th season so I can do canon, OCs, or a mix!

Not to mention something with Divergent or Unwind! IF YOU DO AN UNWIND ROLEPLAY WITH ME I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER! :D

I'm also up for any suggestions that anyone has, so feel free to add suggestions as well! :D

Anyway, that's about it. Don't be shy, go on and message me or post here! I look forward to roleplaying with you!

~Forever For Never

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Forever For Never]Alright, so I've returned once more! And once more, I wish for roleplays! So I'll just get to the point: I don't have many rules, as long as you contribute to the roleplay and don't control my character I'm good. I'm a mirror poster, meaning I'll match however much you write. I do MxM, FxF, MxF, and all other genders/non-genders that exist in the spectrum. But in MxF I prefer to play the female or double up. So, now to ideas! ^_^
Prep x Anything

Angel x Demon

Angel x Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel x Demon

Demon x Human

Angel x Human

Human x Fallen Angel

(Pretty much any combination of angels, fallen angels, humans and demons)

Criminal x Lawyer

Shy x Outgoing

Lucky x Unlucky

Hopeless x Savior

Or pretty much any sort of forbidden love. I loooove forbidden love >~<

Also anything pertaining to the show Supernatural, I'm almost done with the 5th season so I can do canon, OCs, or a mix!

I'm also up for any suggestions that anyone has, so feel free to add suggestions as well! :D

Anyway, that's about it. Don't be shy, go on and message me or post here! I look forward to roleplaying with you! ^_^

[/QUOTE]
I would like to do a MxF forbidden love any one of forbidden love would be good

I'll do a SPN, if you'd like. ^^

Or anything of angels, fallen angels, demons, and humans mixed. And archangels. :)

Hi! I think we've role played before (I can't remember though)...anyway I would love to try either Shy x Outgoing or Lucky x Unlucky (MxM for both)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back