• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for One Piece Roleplays! Alternate Universes wanted!

JaiJai

Hello! I am currently looking for One Piece Roleplays! Specifically, I was hoping to do some AUs but of course I am also completely down for normal One Piece Roleplays!
For AUs, I’m honestly down to plot out any kind that the characters would fit in to whether it’s something like college or just anything really!
Whether it be normal or an AU, my love interest is normally Zoro, however I am also down to have Sanji or Law as a love interest as well depending on the plot we are working with!

Now, a few things I should say. I am 24, pronouns she/her, and I would prefer anyone that I roleplay with to be 18+ as well as a literate, descriptive role player.

Please PM me if you are interested in role playing with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back