• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for my Rolemate!

Rika

(Rolemate: "roleplay soulmate")

Hello, everybody! :3

How are you? Are you as super excited as I am?! (Probably not)

Okay! Well, I am Rika, and before we jump into things, there are couple of things you should know before we go further, okay? Just a couple of guidelines, rules, and requirements, if you don't mind~!

-If we do yaoi or yuri, I'm usually the submissive. And if we do heterosexual, I'm usually the female, but I would be willing to double! I can play both genders quite well.

-I would like a post at least one day. If you're busy all the time, I wouldn't suggest roleplaying with me. I do understand that life gets in the way, so if anything does come up, I hope you inform me ahead of time(unless it's an emergency).

-I tend to do 1-4 paragraphs, depending on my partner's post length or what's happening in the story. I can occasionally write a short paragraph if my partner isn't into writing long posts(which is okay). I also expect good grammar and punctuation. We all make mistakes of course, but don't make it a recurring habit.

-I want my partner to have a personality. I don't want them to be so serious. ^^;; I want them to have fun, and relate to my nonsense. So, don't be a grouchy poo. cx

-Character development. I cannot stress this enough. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I want you to click off right now.

-I don't do canon. Period. Don't even ask me. I will bite you. >:3

-I can do violence, gore, language, whatever adds that grunge and angst in a roleplay! :3

-Have a cookie. :3

Alright~ Now that we've got that super boring stuff out of the way, let's move on to the fun~

Fandoms I Will Do

[Key: *=I have a plot for this

♥=I really want to do this one]

Naruto♥

Higurashi no naku koro ni♥

Vampire Knight♥*

Pokemon

Rozen Maiden♥

Inu x Boku SS

Ouran High School Host Club♥

K-ON!

Kuroshitsuji♥*

Fruits Basket♥♥*

Tokyo Mew Mew♥

Hetalia

Nekogami Yaoyurozu

Elfen Lied

Zatch Bell♥*

^^'' I admit that my list of anime aren't very large, and most of the anime on it are unheard of, but that's all I can think of at the top off of my head! You can make suggestions of anime you know, and there could be a possibility I've heard of it! So, tell away!

Pairings

Characters I want to play are in Italics~ ;3

Bully x Bullied*

Prince x Servant

Rich x Commoner

Prince x Prince

Princess x Princess

Prince x Princess♥*

King x Servant

Demon x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire♥

Ghost x Vampire

Werewolf x Vampire

Demon x Human

Guardian Angel x Human

Alright, I admit that those aren't a lot of options either. I like to combine pairings as well, and feel free to suggest pairings that you want to do. <3

Any who! That's all I have in me at the moment. I will edit this later, and add some original plots, but nonetheless, I hope to get messages soon(pretty please?)! :3 ♥

xoxoxoxo

Would you like to do a princess x princess with me?

Would you like to do a princess x princess with me?

I would be interested in either a prince x princess, king x servant, or vampire x vampire! I would send you a PM but my account doesn't meet the requirements yet :<

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I really like some of your ideas. I would love to do a Bully x Bullied or a Prince x Servant with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to rp with you... Just pm me... I would prefer original rps but fandoms are fine as long as I can make an original character.. Kk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back