• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for LotR RP Partner.

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy. I'm looking for someone to participate in a Lord of the Rings RP with me. Your character can be whoever they like, though I would prefer if they weren't a canon character. The basic plot will be a pair of Rangers, our characters, scouting around the Plains of Harad, where they come into contact with a rogue sorcerer with ties to the Dark Lord Sauron. Antics ensue, and one way or another, they begin a quest to track down this rogue sorcerer and put him down before he can enact his plan.

The plot is up for debate; if you'd like to change it somehow so that the plot is different, I'd be open to your ideas. I'd also like to mention that even though our characters are technically Ithilien Rangers in service to Gondor, they don't have to be Men. Your character could be any race you'd like; mine will most probably be a Dwarf, but I'm considering an Elf.

I am going to need a partner with decent RP skills. That means I'm going to expect at least a paragraph from you, but I won't require you to have your own BB code or anything.

Anyways, if this interests you, let me know. I'd like to try and see if this grabs some interest before the site updates.

I'm interested. I think I'd have an original character that I could use for this, too. I role played something somewhat like this two years ago, I really miss it! 

Well if that's the case, would the two of you still prefer a one on one or would you rather make it a three man thing?

Well, apparently the update has been pushed back. So I guess we could start sooner than I anticipated; it just won't be in a hosted project, like I planned. Would you prefer doing this via P.M or an actual thread?

twentyonestarsets twentyonestarsets Mina Mina
Holy hell, I completely forgot this thread existed. A thousand apologies for that blunder, but, if you two are still up for it, we could most certainly continue on.

Chan Chan
I'm not even sure how you found this thread, but if you'd like to participate, I won't say no. Just let me know if you would prefer a group or a 1x1 version. Same goes for you, Phoenix.Rising Phoenix.Rising .

I didn't even notice the date on this until Chan Chan pointed it out to me, haha. We've been messaging, but haven't started anything yet. I'd still be interested in a group RP for this, if you guys would be as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back