• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for long term rp partner!

MarieLowe

Hey there! The names Marie and welcome to my partner search! Let me tell you a little about myself:

Age?: Currently 18

Time zone?: EST

Reply time?: I've got mostly an open schedule, but weekends are very busy for me..

Writing?: As for my writing style I write in third person. I write maybe a paragraph, longer if I'm in a writing mood.

Pairings?: MxF or FxF

Genres?: Hmmm. I love every genre really, except for fandoms, I never really do fandom rps for some reason.

Plots?: Currently out of plot ides but I'm sure we could brainstorm some together, I'm very open minded.

That's all I can really think of about me. Now here's what I'm looking for in a partner:

-Must be 18+

-Be somewhat literate, I know mistakes happen and that's okie dokie with me!

-At least reply a few times a day.

That's about it. Shoot me a message if your up for it, and if you've got a plot in mind send it over and I'll give it a look!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back