• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for long-term roleplay partners. (Always Open!)

Neptune_54

Stressed Bisexual
Hey there. First things first, I'm super awkward and probably ask way too many questions, so I apologize for that in advance. Anyhow, it's nice to meet you and thank you for taking time to look at this! 

Just a few things: 

I do most genres, but prefer to avoid horror stuff. I'm sorry, I'm just not very good at it. (I REALLY like fantasy, supernatural, slice o' life and midevil stuff, though.)

Please, please, please, using proper grammar and spelling are a must. I'm not a grammar nazi, but taking time to actually type full words means a lot to me. 

I'm pretty proficient in writing for both genders, and tend to enjoy roleplays with any gender pairing. (Although, I've got to admit, writing for mxm probably appeals to me the most.) 

I don't really do fandom roleplays, sorry, they just don't appeal to me. I write fanfiction on the side, but actually roleplaying with people? For some reason, I just can't. I know that's a little silly... 

I have a bunch of plots sitting, waiting to be used, and most of them have been used a time or two before. If you'd like to see some, pm me with a genre or something like, "princes" and I'll send you whatever I think of. I tend to come up with stuff right on the spot pretty quickly. 

I fully invest myself in roleplays. I can type paragraphs when I really get into things, but you'll get back what you give. I understand that not all situations will call for paragraphs to be written, but I can only respond to as much as you give me. 

I don't like other people controlling my characters, and I won't take control of other's. Oh, and no god modding. Just try to avoid it. 

I've been roleplaying for a number of years, so as awkward as I am in new places, I have standards. ^-^ I swear I'm nice and am definitely interested in roleplaying. The last group I had, well... Most of the people in it have gone their separate ways, so I'm searching for some new friends. I'd love it if you'd like to contact me and talk about roleplaying! 

Howdy! Your local Commandant here, you've done well. Perhaps you're due for a promotion!

Grammar Nazi stuff. I hate explaining jokes.

Anyway, onward! I'd love to do some sort of fantasy/medieval story with ya!

Feel free to shoot me a pm, or reply, or something if you're still looking!

Oh, and yeah. I'm a bit insane. In the extremely improbable case that you didn't notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back