• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for long term MxM partners

cherryicee

your local "useless" femme lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

I must be crazy, but here I am again looking for more partners.

First off, hi! I'm Cat ~ :3

I'm looking for partners to do some fluffy MxM role playing with.

About my schedule/current availability: I am in my final two months of college, I live in Canada (Timezone is pacific standard, as of posting this is is 12:00pm.) I am at school Tuesday - Saturday; Nine - Five. I have Sunday, Monday off. I try to reply as best I can on my breaks at school, and when I get home (usually once to twice a day when I am in school.) On my days off I can reply consistently throughout the day!~ (If otherwise I will let you know.)

TL:DR (I try to post once or twice a day when I am at school. I post consistently throughout the day on my days off.)

What I am looking for:

Someone who is okay with my schedule.

Someone who will post 1-3 times a day.

Someone dedicated. (I want to achieve the goal of finishing a role play)

Someone friendly, I tend to talk to my partners like they are friends. I find it makes the role play go smoother if we aren't awkward talking to each other.

Someone who has a firm grasp on grammar, spelling and can write detailed paragraphs. (I'm not looking for Stephen King, just 2-3 paragraphs 10-12 sentences each.) Obviously we all have off days, or there isn't much to go off of. I promise I won't be unrealistic in expectations.

Note:

(I'm better at playing a more submissive role, but I'm not looking for my partner to play outside of their comfort zone either. You don't nee to be holy-hella dominant or anything.)

Plots:

I have a few ideas but nothing really substantial as I tend to come up with a plot and pairings with my partner. If there is anything you're really itching for let me know. However I am looking for something more on the slice of life, kind of fluffy, less serious side. Although for the right partner who knows what could happen~!

I look forward to role playing with you. C:

PrincessOfYaoi said:
Hey! I'm Cassie. And I'm interested. And not busy at all right now. ~
Awesome ~ I'll PM you, and we can talk about ideas and such!

Hi! I would like to roleplay with you.

Here are my qualifications:

I love fluff, and while it takes me forever to do bios, I reply a *lot*.

I have finished a roleplay before.

I can play dominant or submissive.

I play in both PMs and threads.

I have a huge long list of ideas.

I don't write 2-3 paragraphs with 10-12 sentences, but I can write 5-8 paragraphs with 6-10 sentences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back