• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for long term companion to share a world with

Sashamar

World Shaping Wolf
From the breath of the dragons became the world. From the dreams of the gods was man reborn. And yet, the world was void, both of history and lore, both of purpose and emotion. Time stood still, souls of men were in deep, eternal sleep. The flame of life flickered, and faded into ember.

Will your breath turn it into roaring flame?

For many years now, I have tended to a world in my head. Build and rebuild, crafted and shaped. And now, I’m looking to someone who could help me to bring it to life. Someone who would tell those thousand tales with me, experience it through countless eyes. Because what is history, than experiences, neatly sorted?

Although the world is my creation, don’t let it intimidate you. What I have done so far is a cornerstone; a solid foundation for our tales. There is cities to build, gods to ascent, creatures to create. Don’t be afraid to do so.

My world is capable of handling almost any genre and era, from drama and tragedy in renaissance to action and adventure of tribalism. Characters will fall in love, be betrayed, be killed and even be insignificant. Sometimes small life breeds great tells. There won’t be scifi, though.

What I am looking for, is a partner. A friend, a companion willing to venture with me to a long, long jorney, instead of someone to share one story. An equal. Suprise me, challenge me, and respect me. I will do the same to you.

Few words about… requirements, if they can be called such.

I hope you are writer at heart. Language is half of the story, so please don’t butcher it. Everyone makes an occasional mistake, that’s not what I mean. English is my second language so I will probably do them more than I would like to admit. Just… Respect the beauty of it.

I wish to know you outside of the stories. What I am about to share with you is incredibly personal for me, something I have cherised for long, long time. I want to know who I am sharing it with. And communication is in general important for me.

Be dedicated. I know that most people have lives, although I have more time in my hands that I would like to, and I don’t expect you to drop everything just to write an aswer. Life always comes first. But don’t leave me hanging. I love telling stories, and if you share that passion as I hope, they are worth of the time invested.

I will not be writing sexual encounters. If it happens, it is one of those ”fades in black” moments and nothing more. On the other hand, I have no trouble in writing interactios, romantic or not, between different sexualities and genders, so hopefully you don’t either.

If you read this wall of text, thank you. If you feel you could be that someone, please let me know. There is a whole new world waiting for us, many lives to be lived.

Last edited:
The beginning has already caught my interest. I would love to write a story with you and explore this world that is in your head. I am new to this site, so I can't send you a PM. But if you are interested, you can shoot me a message and I can give you an example of my writings. :)

Inspiration fills me when reading this, though I feel I have missed this chance. If you are still open, I'd love to grasp this opportunity, though I understand if I am unable. Good luck, nonetheless.

That first line really piqued my interest! Reading the rest of the post, I think that we would be compatible partners. If you are still looking, could you please PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back