• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for Long Term/Active Partners

pyreshadow

Hello again! It's Pyre, once again on the prowl for a partner or two as some of mine had the unfortunate luck of dropping off the face of the planet. Such is life, I know. A quick tidbit about me, I work full time, have a husband, we do kung fu classes throughout the week, etc, etc. That point being that I do have a life just like everyone else does so my expectation is a post or two a week though there will be times where I can post just about daily. It all depends on what's going on but I'll always keep you posted and I hope you'll give me the same courtesy. I consider myself semi-lit and to clarify that a bit, it does depend on my partner/what I'm given as a reply, how many characters are in play, etc. My posts can range anywhere from 2 to 7 paragraphs, average would probably be around 3. Does that mean I expect the same from you? No. I just want enough to go off of and to enjoy our rp together! But please, absolutely no one-liners or like super tiny paragraphs with nothing to go off of. That's not cool. Some quick guidelines as well just so that way you're aware of what I prefer:

-Follow the site rules (obviously) and be respectful above all else

-I'm a multiple character kind of gal (sorry, I can't limit myself to one character, I get bored with that really easily)

-That being said, I also don't limit myself to any one gender either. I can play either male or female but that also doesn't mean I want to be forced into the role either. 

-If romance is involved, I prefer MxM, FxF, MxF (in that order)

-I'm not looking for casual, so if you're a one to three sentence type of person then I'm not for you.

-Slice of life is also not my thing, sorry. I live and breath it every day, I don't want to write it out too.

-OOC is a must. I like to talk to my partner, it makes the rp a heck of a lot better!

And now that all that stuff is out of the way, on to the good stuff of what I'm looking for:

-Fantasy (mermaids, dragons, sorcery, alchemy, elementals, supernatural, etc)
-Sci Fi (apocalypse, exploring uncharted worlds, Star Ocean style, etc)

-Steampunk

-Wild West
-Fairy Tales with a twist 
-Adventure (quests, knights/royalty, etc; basically a dual package with any genre)

What I'm pretty much always craving: 

-Anything involving dragons (dunno why but I loooove me some dragons, whether it's dragon riders or shifters or whatever, let's talk)

-Elementals (can be set in the real world setting or a fantasy one, maybe where there's only one of each element, maybe there's a main elemental and sub-mages. The possibilities pretty much are endless on this one)

-Fairy Tales. Oh boy I can't get enough of these. Beauty and the Beast. Sleeping Beauty. Snow White. Aladdin. The Little Mermaid. Red Riding Hood. Just to name a few that could be fun to take and add some twists of our own to.

Most of those are pretty generalized as I like talking to my partners and coming up with base plots together. Pairings and such can also be discussed when we talk about the details of a plot. If you're interested, please hit me up with a PM! I'd love to hear from you ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Maaaaan(woman), you sound like my perfect partner. I'm about as active as you, I love me some fantasy, and I write about the same length. Fora bit of a start, I love dragons, elementals, supernaturals, and I'd love to try mermaids. Hit me up! Aaaaaaa!

I would be interested ^-^ I am quite versatile and have the same issue where people just disappear, mind if you want to if we do one together? I am a decent descriptive writer so I hope I can make your day

By the by I hope you have a fantastic day today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back