• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom searching for eddsworld/eddtord roleplay partners - more info inside.

melz

TOUCH ME MIDAS / MAKE ME PART OF YOUR DESIGN
hello! I'm tordze but you can call me tord if you'd prefer! i'm looking for someone who would be willing to play an edd x tord roleplay, or just an eddsworld roleplay in general. i'm mainly experienced with and interested in playing tord, but i'm flexible on that. in terms of alternate universes, i'd be willing to play highschool AU or future AU. i'm open to others so long as you explain to me what it entails, i don't have much knowledge on most of the AUs in the fandom as i don't really keep up with much aside from canon and a few fanfictions i've seen.

i'd prefer my partner to be semi-lit or literate, but i'm alright with doing short/one-liners as well! if you're interested, be sure to let me know! i'm expecting that i'll be online often after school and on weekends. i try to give quality replies as quickly as possible.

Hi there! I'm actually interested in this quite a bit and it's been a long time since I've even encountered someone who likes eddsworld. I'm totally willing to play Edd for you, as he's one of my favorite characters. I don't really know many au's for the fandoms either, so I mean, it's not like we'd be at odds. LMAO! I usually am literate, though I have a job now and my ability to write tons every single response has faltered a little. Anyway, hmu if you're interested!

Hi there! I'm actually interested in this quite a bit and it's been a long time since I've even encountered someone who likes eddsworld. I'm totally willing to play Edd for you, as he's one of my favorite characters. I don't really know many au's for the fandoms either, so I mean, it's not like we'd be at odds. LMAO! I usually am literate, though I have a job now and my ability to write tons every single response has faltered a little. Anyway, hmu if you're interested!

hey, i'd definitely be interested in that! if you can, could you PM me? i just joined today so i'm unable to pm anyone first yet.

hey if this is still open i'd be willing to join as my oc or any other character you want me to play
hey, that sounds good! would you be up for a tordedd rp? sorry for the late response, i haven't been on a lot but i finally have some free time since school's calmed down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back