• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for an rp partner!

Elena Firebird

Hiya! I'm Elena, but you can call me El'. I've been out of the game for a couple of years now- between getting married, adopting a dog, and moving life has been really busy. But now I'm back, and I'd like to jump right into things. Roleplaying was my first hobby, and I always loved it. I miss it so much! Hopefully some of you can help me out here.

Things I'm looking for in an rp partner:

1. Someone I can talk to about where our characters are going and develop a setting and plot together with.
  2. Someone who lets me know before making any huge leaps in plot or setting or character. (No surprise demon beasts plz.)
  3. Someone who posts semi-frequently. I have a life, but when I'm online all I want to do is write. I won't get mad if you don't, of course. I completely understand. It's just a preference!
  4. Someone who enjoys romance and fantasy.
  5. Someone who can write detailed replies. I don't mean 12 million pages of text. I just mean a couple of thought-out paragraphs. One-liners make me sad. :(

Things I'm looking for in an rp:

1. Multiple characters! I like to play more than one person. If I am only playing one person, I flesh out NPCs as much as possible.
  2. Romance! Don't force it or rush it, though. Romantic tension is my faaaaaaaaaavorite. I don't know why, but it's the best.
  3. Fantasy! I like magic and magical creatures and traditional hack and slash settings. But I do like for fantastic creatures and the like to be rare or special- not every person is a dragonborn or something. Does that make sense?
  4. Fun, laid back storyline. Things can get dark, but if everything is depressing it's liable to make things less fun for me. I have an anxiety disorder and I've completely stopped responding to games before because they were just too stressful for me to continue. They weren't bad stories or anything, they were just nothing but Broody McBroodersons and everything is hopeless type situations.
  5. Cooperative characters. Our characters can argue sometimes, but I want them to be friends or at least working together. I don't want them to constantly be at each other's throats or anything combative. I only ever play co-op games. :D

Things I hate:

1. Vampires/Werewolves/Creatures of the Night
  2. Science Fiction (I know, I'm a monster.)
  3. First person, present tense. <<< It's the way the devil would write, I'm pretty sure.

And I guess that's it. I don't really know what I'm looking for here. I like medieval fantasy and romance, and I'm willing to try something in a modern setting (but it's not something I've ever done before.) Historical fiction/fantasy could also be reeeeeally cool. Drop me a line if you're interested or have any ideas you think would be cool!

Hello Elena (Teehee, that's my grandmother's name :3)

I believe that we have some similar interests going here, and i would loooovee to do a romance/Medieval RP with you :) Or i have an idea for something modern if you are interested

But i have a simple question for you before anything else. Do you prefer to RP as a female, or a male?

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Hello Elena (Teehee, that's my grandmother's name :3)
I believe that we have some similar interests going here, and i would loooovee to do a romance/Medieval RP with you :) Or i have an idea for something modern if you are interested

But i have a simple question for you before anything else. Do you prefer to RP as a female, or a male?
I prefer to rp as a female, but I'm perfectly capable of both! Usually I play multiple characters anyway. :D

[QUOTE="Elena Firebird]I prefer to rp as a female, but I'm perfectly capable of both! Usually I play multiple characters anyway. :D

[/QUOTE]
Alright, awesome :) I'm not exactly that good/comfortable with the female role you see :/

So what do you wanna do? The medieval/Romance? Or the modern/Romance :)

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Alright, awesome :) I'm not exactly that good/comfortable with the female role you see :/
So what do you wanna do? The medieval/Romance? Or the modern/Romance :)
Since you have a specific idea for the modern/romance, I'd love to hear it.

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Alright, before we get into that, how familliar are you with gaming?
I'm not sure what you mean. What kind of gaming? Tabletop, video, text-based? I think I'm pretty familiar.

A Medieval Romance... We could do an Arranged Marriage plot, or a Princess falling in love with her Personal Guard or a villager. If you have other ideas, I'd love to talk about those too. If you're interested, you can PM me!

[QUOTE="Elena Firebird]I'm not sure what you mean. What kind of gaming? Tabletop, video, text-based? I think I'm pretty familiar.

[/QUOTE]
I'm more of a sucker for videogames :D Because i was thinking of us being in this sword art online inspired world, if you have seen the anime :)

I'll explain it to you if not

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
I'm more of a sucker for videogames :D Because i was thinking of us being in this sword art online inspired world, if you have seen the anime :)
I'll explain it to you if not
I have actually seen it! I mean, I'd be down to try it. I've never done one like that before. And I can still write about swords and things. :D I don't like guns much... I have not seen SAO II for that very reason, actually. Now that you've brought it up I kinda want to watch it when I get home, though.

[QUOTE="Elena Firebird]I have actually seen it! I mean, I'd be down to try it. I've never done one like that before. And I can still write about swords and things. :D I don't like guns much... I have not seen SAO II for that very reason, actually. Now that you've brought it up I kinda want to watch it when I get home, though.

[/QUOTE]
I also preffered the first season, but the second one is pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back