• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a rp partner

QueenofHearts

Just your friendly neighborhood trashcan
Hello everyone! I'm Queen of hearts and I'm looking for someone to do a roleplay with!

Before I talk about some of my plot ideas here are a few things you should know
  • I only roleplay on this site
  • I have school so I will not be active all of the time
  • I can do fxf, mxf, or mxm romance it all comes down to what you would prefer
  • I'm down for gore and angst but not NSFW content
  • I would like to have a partner whom I can talk with OOC
  • My sense of humor can be a bit messed up at times so if you're not comfortable with that let me know
  • I curse sometimes (actually a lot) so again if you're not comfortable with that let me know

Onto the plots!! These are some ideas for different roleplays I would like to do

Asylum:

You've been in an asylum for a few years because of your mental condition. One day guards show up to your cell and you're taken to a new one where there is someone around your age. The guards tell you to behave and that you'll be receiving your medicine soon. You're tossed into the cell and left alone with a complete stranger

Fantasy:

For this one, I'm really fine with any fantasy plot as long as the lore is explained

Fandoms:

I'm alright with using the different worlds things take place in and I can RP canon characters. Below are the fandoms you can choose from

My Hero Academia
Attack on Titan
Attack on Titan Junior high
Future Diary
Assassination Classroom
One Piece
Yuri on Ice (I might have to rewatch it)
Lucky star
Voltron Legendary Defender
Death Note
Your Lie in April (*sobbing*)
Ouran High School Host Club
Sailor Moon
Pokemon: Any of the games
Professor Layton: Unwound Future and Curious Village only (*sobbing* CLIVE!!)
Harvest moon: Story of Seasons
Danganronpa: v3 or original characters only in the killing game
Harry Potter*
Percy Jackson*: This includes Magnus Chase and the Kane Chronicles
Black Butler*
Legend of Zelda*
Fire Emblem*: Fates, Awakening, or Heroes
Dragon Prince* (I haven't watched season 2 yet so no spoilers, please!)
Evillious Chronicles* (If you know what it is)
Gravity Falls*
Free!* (Haven't seen Eternal Summer)

I know I'm forgetting to add something on that list but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it! If you have any roleplay ideas I would love to hear them!
Or if you just wanna talk OOC I'm completely okay with that too!

* = I forgot about this fandom until I was looking for a meme and I remembered it

Have a nice day!

I am open to roleplay My Hero Academia, Assassination classroom, Black Butler, OHSHC, Free, and Yuri On Ice. Though I have only roleplayed My hero Academia before.

Hey there! Did you have any preference for roleplays in terms of length for posts or anything along those lines? I wasn't certain from what you said so I thought it might be something good ask/help other people too to ask just here.

Thanks for asking! My only preference is that you don't do one-liners so at least a few sentences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back