• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a partner

Naruyashan

Reality's Janitor
Greetings. I am new to the site, and have decided to attempt to find somebody to RP with. I tend to prefer fandom rps (Though suggestions for a non-fandom RP are just as good), and there are several fandoms I am interested in RPing, those being:

(Bold means I am especially interested in the topic)

Bleach

Naruto

Hellsing/Hellsing: Ultimate

Halo

Dragon Ball (Any iteration)

Star Wars

The Looking Glass Wars

Ranger's Apprentice

Sword Art Online

Attack on Titan

--XxX--

These are the non-fandom concepts I am interested in:

Zombie Apocalypse

Post-Apocalyptic

Cyberpunk

High Fantasy

--XxX--

I don't require any huge amounts of text, but I do ask that you refrain from one-liners or excessively small posts. Other than that, I only require that my partner demonstrate literacy.

To all those that read this, thank you for taking the time to do so.

I would be interested in roleplaying with you. Are you able to do romance rp's?

I am, indeed. Do you have a preference regarding the setting?

Also, I prefer to develop romance slowly. Is that alright with you? I just feel that it makes the romance more meaningful.

Well, what setting do you wish to play it in? If you wish, just choose from one listed in the initial post. I'm not aware of your likes and dislikes, so I am reluctant to offer any suggestions bar those above.

What if we did a conspiracy plot. Say you have the scientist who created it all, the cybernetic enhancements and the technology that now the new day and age has transitioned too. It could be that someone within his inner circle is planning to create an army of cybernetic enhanced solider from your daily average citizen with a small chip or virus that's planted within the cybernetic part. There then would be another group of people who have found out about this from a rumor and would try to shut their operation down, killing the head scientist while in the act. So theirs a tragedy for you since its not the head scientist doing. There will be a lot or possibly a few non player characters that we would have to control but it sounds fun/

I'm interested in that zombie apocalypse one.

Do you like the game Infamous? Just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know what a conduit is? As long as you know that then you're fine. The roleplay I was planning to do doesn't require too much prior knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested, if you're still looking for a partner.

I'm not really a Fandom person. ):

But let me know if you need a partner for the two I suggested in the future. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back