• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for a Partner!

ImagineInPink

Hello! First of all, I want to thank you for clicking on my thread. Secondly, I would like to welcome you. I'm looking for a RP partner. I disappeared there for a minute due to graduate school, but I have graduated and will finally obtain a normal working schedule. As such, I would absolutely love to get back into RPing. I'm open to ideas, and would love to hear them if you would like to provide such ideas or plots. Coming up, you will see some rules I need to point out, several pairings that interest me, and some plots I have developed. Again, I would love to hear any ideas you might have. Hope to hear from you soon!

Rules
1. I love to chat while we RP, so please don't hesitate to talk to me.
2. I am a very, very forgetful person. If you ever feel like I'm neglecting the RP, then please tell me. I will try to respond as soon as possible.
3. Nobody likes god modding, so please don't do it.
4. I don't mind slight nudity, but please don't ask me to RP anything rated R.
5. I don't mind cursing or violence.
6. Please, please don't give me one-liners. It makes it REALLY hard to respond properly.
7. I can write anything from 1 paragraph to 7.
8. At the moment, I do hetero and yuri pairings. I am slowly but surely trying to broaden my horizons so please excuse me if my yuri skills are not completely there yet. I'll try my best though!
9. At the moment, I prefer playing female roles. I'm hoping to get warmed up to playing males roles soon. So, if I really like the plot then I might play a male.
10. Let's have fun!

Pairings
1. Angel x Demon
2. Prince x Princess
3. Vampire x Human
4. Arranged Marriage
5. Assassin x Target
6. Princess x Commoner
7. Bad Boy x Good girl
8. Scientist x Experiment
9. Homeless man x Woman
10. Dragon x Princess
11. Princess x Knight

Plots

Dragon x Princess

--------------------------
The world is divided in 4 main kingdoms. Each kingdom is ruled by a princess capable of commanding one of the 4 basic elements. Water, Earth, Wind and Fire. To keep the power flowing through the blood of coming generations, each princess must marry a dragon prince from their respective element. Now, it is the turn of the strongest elemental princess to marry the dragon prince. Will things work out or will the couple end up hating each other?

Princess X Commoner
--------------------------------
The setting is in the near future. The countries of the world have gotten back to the old style of ruling, but advanced in technology. However, with that ruling came new social standards. The capital where the castle stands is divided into levels. The levels representing the social standard of the people living in them. The higher the level, the richer and more influential the people are. One day, the Princess of the nation goes out of the castle in secret. During her visit to the lower level, she somehow meets a guy and they start to talk to each other. Soon enough, they fall in love. Would the Princess'; father approve, or will she be married off to someone she didn't love?

Prince x Princess
--------------------------
There exists several Kingdoms in a nation, and the rulers meet every year to discuss affairs. Several of those times, the children of the rulers came to the meetings, and played with each other. Like this, a prince and a princess became best friends. However, at some point, the Kingdoms began to fight with each other, and the meetings stopped happening. Now, both of them are grown and hard at work with royal training. Due to the fighting between Kingdoms, they are forced to marry each other. However, due to the passing of time, they don't recognize each other as the childhood friends they were. Will they remember their past, or hate being forced to marry a stranger?

Demon x Angel
----------------------
Light and Dark. These concepts have always been part of reality. However, humans have never known of the eternal fight going on between these two kingdoms. Due to the fact the angels, the people of the light, have been losing, every citizen is now required to train as a soldier. Now, at the point of her youth, an angel soldier is sent down to Earth to fight the demons, people of the dark. During her mission though, she gets captured by a demon and is taken to their realm. Because he is the one who captured her, the demon is to decide her fate. Will he kill her, or keep her around as his own personal maid? What will happen when the kingdom of the light finds out?

Bodyguard x Rich Girl
--------------------------------
NextGen Industries. The leading company in technology development. However, with its success came tough competition. Tough enough to resort to dirty tricks. The president of the company has been getting threats from an anonymous source. The content of the threats is simple. Either the president reduces production and development, or his daughter will be taken. Due to these events, the president has taken the time and effort to hire a personal bodyguard for his daughter. Will he be able to protect her long enough to discover the rival company that is sending the threats, or will she end up at the hands of someone else?

Possible Plot Twist: Maybe, the company that kidnaps the girl was once a friend of NextGen Industries. As a result, the son of the owner was actually the girl's best friend in the past. Because something happened between the companies, the boy and the girl were not able to see each other anymore. Now that she has been kidnapped, the son is assigned to take care of the girl while she's held captive. At the end, the bodyguard and the boy could have a sword fight to rescue the girl! I was thinking that maybe the son and the girl could have had feelings for each other in the past. Maybe they still do, but the girl is starting to fall for her bodyguard. Which one will the girl choose?

Modern Arranged Marriage
--------------------------------------
Fusion between companies has always been normal. However, this particular one is being done with an old method. Arranged marriage. With the marriage will come the fusion of companies. At least that's what the young couple thinks. The truth behind the marriage is completely different. (For this one, that is all I have. I have no idea what the twist could be on this one, but we can certainly come up with one together!)

Prince x Princess
------------------------------------------------
(Insert name here) is a normal girl. Well, that's what she thought. She did not suspect anything was different with her life. She had a best friend that loved her, and a mother that looked out for her no matter what. However, that seemed to changed when a mysterious guy, along with a friend, transferred to her school. As it turns out, that guy is a prince sent out from another world to retrieve (insert name here). In the chase, she finds out that she's the princess of a very important kingdom. That her mother is the queen, and her best friend is in fact, her personal guard. Likewise, the guy accompanying the prince is his own personal guard as well. Will (insert name here) be taken back and kidnapped, or will the prince fall in love with her? (For this, I was also thinking the guards could start to like each other.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back