• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a Partner v2! (Again...)

Volxohr

♰Mors. Obitus. Decessus.♰
Since my last post was a major fail, let's try this again, shall we? SIGH...

Hello, wonderer!
。◕‿‿◕。

Before we begin, please read the information below.

About Me:
  • Active hours are 24/7 since I do not have anything to do or anyone to hang out with.
  • I live in US so it EST (Eastern Standard Time) for me.
  • I usually do literate roleplays which resolve in 3-6 paragraphs most of the time. I can do semi-multiparagraphs as well.
  • Please note that I sometimes I will think I have replied to you (which is on a rare occasion) and never say anything. Should
    this appears before you, please notify me immediately and I will make my reply instantly.
  • Do also note I am no stranger to you and would love to be there for you if times comes troubling during roleplay hours. In fact,being there for others and helping others out is one of the best things I like to do. Because I never really want anyone to be upset.
    So do not be shy to speak out OOC if you wish to chat! It would be nice to have a new friend!
  • I am a Male, in case you want to know ahead of time. A lot of people sometimes mistake others as different genders online. Haha.
Requirements:
  • PLEASE be literate and no one-liner kind of thing such as he moves over to a chair and sits or he pets the cat and then hugs it.
  • At least make 3-6 paragraphs or more. If you can't, you can do a single large paragraph to make it up. I'll sometimes make a very long post if there
    are more then two or three characters involved in a roleplay.
  • Please use ' when thinking and " when talking. None of that * stuff.
  • Should you grow uninterested, PLEASE inform me ahead of time and not leave me in the dust with nothing said. At least tell me you are bored and no
    longer wish to roleplay said plot. I will totally understand; people get bored sometimes.
  • IRL can get busy and distracting. To that end, if something should happen such as going to school, going to work, hanging out with a friend or going to
    bed, I do not mind at all. Just let me know ahead of time that way I won't message you and bother you on your busy hours. (:
Now that you have read the information, it is time I tell you what I desire. I have always wanted to do a Egyptian God x Female Human roleplay placed in a Modern era although the Egyptian God himself will be in a advanced armor and using magical capabilities during the story. So it is a mix of Modern, Fantasy and Future in a way. The plot is explained below.

During the hot evening of Egypt itself, in the depths of the catacombs, a large group of historians were on the search for a relic that made every pharaoh happy and wealthy all through their entire life in ruleship. Until hours later, they have found what they were searching for; the God of the Dead and the one whom judges in the afterlife, or so it says. His name was Anubis. The Historians was amazed and wanted to bring it back to the local museum for the public to witness as well as the other fascinating items they dug up from the sands of time. However... strange things started to happen since then.

As time passed on, rumors have started to spread all around the entire state, even the world since, that the statue of Anubis roams the hallways of the Museum at every night when not one soul was around. A myth? could it be a legend? no one knew for sure. As the rumors started to spread, so did the museum started to flood with tourists and newsman interviewing the owner and workers there. Even the Historians. Many say it is false although they have witnessed the Egyptian artefacts moved and placed on different sections of the museum which lead people to believe that Anubis was the one who could have done these things if no one was inside the entire night.

But strangely, soon to pass will a woman witness such a miracle happen before her very eyes. And she will come to know.... the God of the Dead himself.

| This roleplay will be taken through Discord or Skype, whichever you prefer! |

Thank you for noticing me!~ much love!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back