• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a new roleplay partner

Woohoooo

double bubble disco queen~
Hi everyone!

I had been actively role playing over email for several years with someone and then they suddenly just fell off the face of the earth. It's been several months and I think I'm ready to move on and start a new one. Although I am rather upset I ended so randomly!

I'm really into modern/realistic roleplays with a romantic twist. I generally like to play the girl or I would consider doubling as a male and female. I'm definitely open to plot suggestions but here is the only one I currently have.

Two children were best friends from infant to teenager. During highschool one of them is forced to move away for whatever reason either of us come up with. Several years go by and they are now in their twenties and get reunited by their parents in a setting of our choosing.

It doesn't have to be this plot but if your interested in anything modern/realistic let me know and we can figure something out!!

I love the plot so I'd love to do it! I also wouldn't mind being a boy (I would actually like to), but is this RP FxM exclusive or can we do FxF possibly??

You sound like you're in my exact same situation. I just had a partner after 6 years of consistent replies to the same story, quit. So disheartening. I'm up for plotting, if you are. Or see my thread for ideas....you can always PM me.

silverx said:
You sound like you're in my exact same situation. I just had a partner after 6 years of consistent replies to the same story, quit. So disheartening. I'm up for plotting, if you are. Or see my thread for ideas....you can always PM me.
I can't figure out how to PM you. I think it's because I'm a new member and I need at least 10 posts? Anyway, I looked over your previous posts and I agree with have a lot in common. I'm 23 year old female and also a recent college grad. However, my major had nothing to do with literature (engineering) and so my literary knowledge/writing style might be less than what you'd prefer. But if your still willing to talk about it let me know! :)

Also, it really does blow to be abandoned! My roleplay was around 6 years too and then poof! out of no where no more replies. He also suggested plot twists to me during the few last reply. I was so dedicated to the role play haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
SansLovesPugs said:
I love the plot so I'd love to do it! I also wouldn't mind being a boy (I would actually like to), but is this RP FxM exclusive or can we do FxF possibly??
Can you PM me? I can't figure it out, I'm a noob when it comes to this website!

Realistic/modern romance is my favorite. PM me if you want! I like to be the male.

Last edited by a moderator:
RaCka said:
Realistic/modern romance is my favorite. PM me if you want! I like to be the male.
I can't send PMs yet! PM me if you can otherwise I'll message you once I reach the post quota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back