• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a Longterm Partner

butterflychaser

She rules her life like a fine skylark
So right now, I'm looking for one or two more partners, preferably someone who is pretty active and replies frequently. I'm kind of tired right now of waiting for forever to get a single reply to my roleplays, so, yeah, I don't want someone who's gonna do that to me at the moment.

Rules:

Like most roleplayers, I have my own rules. There aren't that many, really, but they’re very important to me, and I’d like to see them followed. Here they are:

1) Please use full sentences and proper grammar/spelling. Yes, I understand that not everyone can spell every word in the world, but most computers come with a word processor that has a built in spell checker. Please utilize that, or at least come close enough that I have an idea of what you mean.

2) If you want to end the roleplay, by all means let me know. Don’t just stop replying. I don’t want to sit around forever waiting on a reply that’s never going to come. It would also be nice if you could let me know if you were going to be offline for a while, but that’s not really a big issue.

3) Please let me know if you're starting to get bored with something. Again, please don't just stop replying. Tell me that you're bored, and we can figure out a way to spice things up, or we can start something new. I'm not going to bite your head off or anything.

4) I only roleplay over PMs, as they're easier for me to keep up with.

5) Please try to be active. I'm tired of starting roleplays that never go anywhere because the other person is never around. Trust me, I know that life happens and we all have responsibilities, but if you don't really have the time to commit to a roleplay, please don't bother messaging me.

[Note: I am a full time college student, so there may be times when I won't be able to reply. I will, however, do my best to notify you of these instances beforehand]

6) You need to be willing to play both male and female characters. I refuse to play only a male just because you're only comfortable with playing female and/or are inexperienced with playing male. It isn't fair to me that way, and I would like this to be as fair to both of us as possible. Besides that, if you're serious about writing and roleplaying, it's my belief that you should strive to improve on areas where you're weak, and playing only one character because you're uncomfortable/inexperienced with the other gender falls under this.

I think that’s all of them. They aren't all that difficult, are they?

If you read this far, tell me your favorite joke. I'm sick and could definitely use the laughs

Any and all suggestions for roleplays are welcome, so you should drop me a message. Tuesdays are currently my busiest days, though, so don't expect me to be around very much in the afternoon/early evening.

Thank you, and have a fabulous day!

May be interested. Drop me a line about what sorts you like. :) I'm mostly into modern realistic but can be swayed a multitude of ways. I have several samples as well.

You're both dolls for responding so quick! ( :) )

@SerenaStark, I'm not very picky at all. If you have any ideas floating around, you're more than welcome to send them my way!

@silverx, I'll send you a message right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of underwear do clouds wear? Thunder-wear!! Sorry you're not feeling well, I happen to be in the same boat. Do you RP any fandoms?

Thank you :) I copied and pasted this from my one on one search. Do any of these topics interest you?

Good girl x Bad boy (Can be switched)

Royal x Peasant (Or servant)

Royal x Royal

Disney University

Stranded on a Deserted Island

Wolves (With or Without Powers)

Zombie Apocalypse

Gifted Students

So, an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman, walk into a bar an order a glass of wine. But before any of could take a drink, a fly lands in each of their glasses.

The Englishman looks a fly, frowns with an "Ew", and pushes his away.

The Scotsman shrugs, scoops the fly out with his finger, and enjoys his drink.

The Irishman, his face contorted with rage, dangles the fly by its leg, and says, "SPIT IT OUT, YOU BlOODY FLY! SPIT IT OUT!"

Sooo....I'm terrible at jokes. I only know morbid jokes...

Anyway...I'm definitely interested. PM me so we can discuss? (I'm new, can't pm just yet.)

A junior Navy officer was talking to a native Hawaiian liaison on a ship puling into Perl Harbor. He asks the man, "I've heard something, do you call you selves Ha-why-ans or Ha-vi-ans?" "Actually it's Ha-vi-an." The man said. "Oh." Says the Officer. "And that sign? Pi Pi Lee Ne?" "Actually we Ha-vi-ans pronounce it 'pipeline'."

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in a roleplay with you, I respond quite frequently.

What types of roleplays are you into? Do you have any pairings in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back