• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a Fandom partner/group

ChalkCat

Fluff and Stuff
A little about me~ I am a 25 year old female coming out of roleplay hiatus with 5 years of experience in semi paragraph to full paragraph roleplaying. My last long standing roleplay was a canonxoc Ozmafia group.
~~~~
I've been itching to get back into the groove of a small group or 1x1 roleplay. My forte is romance and slice of life (FxM), but I am willing to try my hand at other genres given some patience. Below, are some fandoms I am interested in joining. I am not too picky, but I have a increased interest in a Boku no Hero Academia Romance/Action Roleplay. I prefer using OCs myself, but canon partners are always welcome. I am also pretty flexible with plots, so if needed I can always cook up a new OC to fit our/group's needs. Discord groups are welcome.
~~~
If you are interested, all I ask is for you/group to be 18+ and relatively active :ghosthalo:

• Boku No Hero Academia
    full_introchapterpage_UNGABUNGA.png
  • Naruto
  • Persona
  • Ozmafia
  • Fire Emblem

Last edited:
hi-ya, I'm a 27yr old female coming out of a hiatus as well. I love oc's long as they are good ones ;)
i like having it drawn out, and having a group so if one person cannot reply someone else can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back