• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a dark rp partner!

Hey guys, it's Paint! 

So, recently I've been craving a really dark rp, and I have a few ideas for one but first I have some rules. (I know I know, there aren't many so hear me out.)

Please be active! I have no life so I am on this site a lot, I would love to have a really active partner.

I write about some very dark topics sometimes, if you think that will bother you I may not be the person for you.

Please try to write a paragraph at the least. I'm usually on my phone so sometimes I might write something that looks long to me but isn't on a laptop, so please just let me know if that's happening.

Alright, now to the fun stuff! I'll have an asterisk next to the character I would like to be. I prefer to be a female but I will be a male if I feel like it would suit the pairing. Any gender pairing is fine with me!

Kidnapper x Kidnapped*

Nurse x Psychiatric patient*

Closeted person* x Out person

Slave* x Master

Nurse x Soldier* (this one would be set in the American Civil War)

I'm also open to brainstorm plots, so if you're interested please feel free to PM me! Happy rping!

I'd love to play with you!! I do a terrible job at playing male o/c's lol but I love both the ideas of the nurse and patient Orr the closeted person and the outted, or even just the nurse and the soldier. 

Whatever one, you'd like to do let me know!! (:

Been craving a quite heavy, under-your-skin kind of role play. Interested in the nurse x psychiatric patient one. If you're still feeling that one send me a PM if so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back