• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching and searching (ignore prefix)

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
anigif_enhanced-25042-1416273446-14.gif

I’m currently searching for a literate and detailed role play – if you’re not willing to spell check or write a minimum of four paragraphs per post that excludes you.

Y9YXN.gif

Everyone hates a moaner, but I feel obliged to let you know:

· I want an active role play. Whilst I don’t expect pages upon pages, and multiple update, I would like at least one detailed response a day.

· There’s nothing I hate more than soppy, forced romance. That doesn’t mean I hate it, or that I won’t include it. I just won’t be only writing as the Draco Malfoy to your personal insertion, no matter how dreamy he is.

· On the other hand, I do write canon, and I enjoy writing it too. For example, if there’s an interesting plot, I will write as the sexy Stark to your OC. Equally, I don’t want to be the only canon character. That’s never fun.

· I double – a lot. Although it’s not compulsory. I don't only write as male. That means if you want a female character, doubling will be required.

· Oh, and if doubling is applicable, don’t neglect one of your characters. Otherwise, I’ll neglect the role play.

· Like this and then PM me if you’re interested, commenting only wastes time. I’d like to know: who your favourite author is (to ensure you read this), what you want to do, and who your character would be (briefly summarise for further development).

· I really, really love writing. Along with a good majority of people on this website, I aspire to one day be an author. So, plot is really important to me.

· Speaking of plot… N-uh, I will not be composing this on my own. Very overused, and slightly cringe worthy to read but, “it takes two to tango, baby!”

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27764-1399060928-15.gif

Fantastic plots and where to find them (sad attempt, I know):

· Top of the list: I am craving a Star Wars roleplay.

· Detective/Psychologist x Serial Killer

(Psychology nerd)

· Victim x Serial Killer

· Game of Thrones STYLE (or canon) role play: basically historical Britain. Houses, reputation and wars… so much you could do with this universe.

(Also a history nerd).

*Also, an Apocalyptic style role play too.

* Harry Potter is another definite, along with crime or war, the roaring 1920s, or peaky Blinders.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back