• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searchin' for Partners

Dragon Slayer Arcos

End All Life; Embrace Silence

About Me:
  • 12+ years of RP experience.
  • 21+ years old.
  • 2 paragraphs per reply minimum, often more.
  • Grammatically efficient, but mistakes happen.
  • Critical thinker, capable of thinking outside the box.
  • Online/post often.
  • -07:00 PST timezone.
What I am looking for in a partner:
  • 3+ years of RP experience.
  • 18+ years old.
  • Has decent grammatical capabilities.
  • Creative and critical thinker that can add to the plot.
  • Online/post relatively often (4+ times a week).
Plots: All plots will have multiple plot twists and will take place in modern times.
  1. The earth is under siege by an alien force, a vicious race of soul-eating monsters bent on destruction of all life in the universe. They plan on uniting all life essence together, and then recreating the universe in their own image. Of course their campaign has been met with resistance, and a group of people are fighting for our survival. Our characters would be given the abilities to fight against this menace, a weapon that reflects our characters souls and fighting instinct. The RP will follow our struggle to protect our world as well as others.
  2. Our story will follow two characters, one the most powerful elemental in the world, the other the most powerful Caster to ever exist. Together they will navigate a world in which many wish to abuse their powers for nefarious purposes. The Caster will be just beginning to learn how to control their magic, with no knowledge of how strong they really are, while the elemental will be a guardian and teacher to them. Unknown to either of them is they will be walking a path long ago prophesied that would lead them to a face a fallen God.
  3. This story is about two people that died before their time, and thus were given the choice to return to the world of the living. But as a consequence, they would return as Grimms, entities of power charged with protecting the human and magical worlds. There are whispers through the magical world about a war brewing against the mortals. It will be our job to try and stop it before all hell breaks loose, but will they succeed, or will an even greater danger present itself in the chaos?

Hola! Your 1st and 2nd plots really interested me, I'd love to discuss them with you!

I would like to play the elemental, if that's ok with you? And the world will be more modern, but with Magic a common thing. Swords, bows and such are the norm as they are easier to channel magic, but there is electricity, indoor plumbing and such. So kinda steampunkish?

I am very interested in the second plot idea, however, I hope my confident command of the English language more than makes up for my lack of the required experience level? I have a year under my belt but it was fraught with many half-baked rps and bad writers which left me with an unsatisfied thirst for entertainment in literature. I can't tell you how much I can write because it simply is too much but the minimum I could possibly reach is a paragraph if not two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back