• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom search | temporary

hello, all! before i go any further explaining what i'm looking for, here are some basic requirements to get you started:

i would prefer to write with someone who is considered literate or semi-literate at the very least, and someone who is willing to write at least two or more paragraphs. this would be a very casual roleplay/story/brainstorming session! also, someone as involved and excited as me would be amazing, both ooc and ic.

i am only interested in mxm and fxf pairings, so any other inquiries (unless i'm really interested in you as a writer, or unless you want to do something platonic, which i also love) will unfortunately not be accepted!

i would love for my partner to understand that i am not comfortable with explicit themes. if this is something that you anticipate as far as your character is concerned, we can discuss it.

i only use realistic face claims, and i would prefer for my partner to match that requirement.

now those rules are laid out, this is what i'm currently looking for. these would be more casual roleplays than i'm used to doing (a few paragraphs, rather than many), just because it allows us more room to reply and not have to think too much. i'd also love to write on discord for these to facilitate the format, but i'm open to considering other options.

bill & ted's excellent adventure/bogus journey. i'm looking for someone that is open to doing a fun and casual roleplay about these two most excellent dudes, in which they navigate life in san dimas, california by day, and time travel to bodacious destinations by night. just a fun thing, nothing serious!

• it. i dislike the actual demon that is the namesake of this movie, but on the other hand i love hurt/comfort, angst, and fluff. i'd be looking for an older (high school or graduated) richie and eddie type thing. just a feel good sort of writing experience, with cute potty mouthed friends helping each other work through some things. these poor kids have been through a lot.

that's all for now! i hope to hear from some of you soon. c:

Greetings my name is vaskar and I am very interested in both of the plots you have listed. I loved bill and ted when I was young and I have always enjoyed the terrifying pennywise. I hope I can help out with your desire to perform these plots perhaps I could pm you and we could discuss them further

Sincerely
The Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back