Sealed in Blood (AnnelieseBeilschmidt & Tigress)

Kanta's breathing slowed down as well, her eyes going back to the disguised blue color they were before she was a vampire. Her fingers clutched the back of his black coat and she buried her face in his shoulder to take in his scent. The human blood almost drove her mad. " I'm sorry.....I don't know how to react to that much human blood.....the smell was overwhelming. Their blood was on fire...and it smelt wonerful. One in particular's caught my attention....but I couldn't do that to Lia and her family....no matter how much I wanted to kill him....." She let go of Dark and turned with a smirk, then going back to walking down the graveled path.

Dark sighed sadly, a=wrapping an arm around her waist and walking with her in the direction away from the Mansion, a slight limp showing itself. "I know, Kanta. You must rest when we get to my friend. He is an elf, an elf that lives alone in an abandoned ccastle and whom I saved once before. He will gladly let us stay with him" he whispered, running his fingers through her hair before letting his hand fall to his side as they continued to walk in silence.

Kanta rested her head on his shoulder and walked slowly beside Dark. Her face brushed against his and tried to calm down. She never thought to have to leave her home, where her friends were. Looking back Kanta sighed and then moved her eyes back to the front. They walked what seemed a couple hours. Kanta's legs felt tired from the walk, breaking away from Dark a moment to lean against a tree. Her head felt dizzy all of a sudden, noticing her stocking felt drenched. There was a burning feel going through her leg as she moved it more.

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk 2

Dark stopped with Kanta, sitting on the ground next to the tree and breathing in deeply, his breath ragged. As he breathed in though, he smelled blood and, upon turning to face Kanta, noticed that her leg was drenched in blood. He frowned, touching it softly. "Kanta... What happened here....?" he questioned her, his voice nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back