Seal Bay Academy

You do not need to tell mommy bird to let me out or in the nest she is my mommy bird you can be sissy bird if you want... xD !!!

I would like to join but I am curious. Can I be a dragon that find another character or do I have to control both?

Aero said:
Can I have a quick recap please?
Sorry! I fell asleep! But everyone went to the auditorium and grabbed a camera and s backpack, getting into a helicopter to search for their dragons

Tazmodo said:
I would like to join but I am curious. Can I be a dragon that find another character or do I have to control both?
You'll have to find someone that'll let you be their dragon. Because nobody doesn't have a dragon. If you'd like to play as a male dragon, I'd be happy to let you control my dragon :D

BabyDoll said:
Sorry! I fell asleep! But everyone went to the auditorium and grabbed a camera and s backpack, getting into a helicopter to search for their dragons

You'll have to find someone that'll let you be their dragon. Because nobody doesn't have a dragon. If you'd like to play as a male dragon, I'd be happy to let you control my dragon :D
I can make a character and dragon if you want. I was just curious.

Tazmodo said:
Soooo any idea on how I can jump in?
Maybe....well you could make one huge post containing your charrie entering the school and doing everything else, or you could just pretend you were on the helicopter the entire time xD

Tazmodo said:
Im good hbu. I read your post and it was a lot.
I'm good. I should be working on my homework but you know, rping is better xD . Yeah will I didn't post like at all so I thought I would make one really long one that covers everything up till now and then take it from there.

Aero said:
I'm good. I should be working on my homework but you know, rping is better xD . Yeah will I didn't post like at all so I thought I would make one really long one that covers everything up till now and then take it from there.
Good idea! Oh, & I'm here too. xD

Aero said:
I just said I was on thw helicopter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back