Seal Bay Academy

BabyDoll

ur local 80s lesbian
Okie! Please keep OOC things in THIS tab! Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm torn between making a boy or a girl. There's like a lot of girls and only a few boys. What to do, what to do

2 characters and 2 dragons? I don't know if I could keep up. I think I'll just make a lady to help dominate the world with since girls run the world xD

lonecoyote said:
2 characters and 2 dragons? I don't know if I could keep up. I think I'll just make a lady to help dominate the world with since girls run the world xD
xD yep

Shishishi! Was my first post decent!? I read the last few posts and took not that everyone was in their dorms most likely. Around what time is it; an estimate.

Okay, I've added some new tabs and stuff, I'll be posting it whenever I have access to WiFi. Rn, I'm using my phone and it's easier on my computer to link things and add pictures

Alrighty! Shishishi!

Where's the party at!? There's supposed to be a party in OOC!

[media]

[/media]

Wait don't listen to that music around people! Lenient people are okay anyways...

GAAAAAH SORRY!!! Right now, I'm at this old western town place, and I couldn't take out my phone. OK, I'm posting the announcements now. Sorry for the delay!

She's finally writing the post! YAAAAAAY!!!!!! Although I'm basically doing most of it though xD . I'm scared to let her take control of her own account xD @lonecoyote

Although she just keeps looking at me like this after I tell her what to type. xD

GIF-creepy-excited-excitement-giddy-overjoyed-smile-Smile-Man-smiling-Willem-Dafoe-GIF.gif

lonecoyote said:
xD just treat her like a baby bird. Let her learn how to fly on her own! I believe she can do it. @BabyDoll
But mommy bird is scared that baby bird will fly out, twist her wings, all of the feathers will fall off (somehow...), and she'll die, laying there on the ground, twitching. DX

BabyDoll said:
But mommy bird is scared that baby bird will fly out, twist her wings, all of the feathers will fall off (somehow...), and she'll die, laying there on the ground, twitching. DX
Mommy bird needs to let baby bird discover what she can do. And mommy bird can always be behind her in case she gets in a sticky situation. Mommy bird can always make sure baby bird is doing all right. Just let her make some decisions on her own.

lonecoyote said:
Mommy bird needs to let baby bird discover what she can do. And mommy bird can always be behind her in case she gets in a sticky situation. Mommy bird can always make sure baby bird is doing all right. Just let her make some decisions on her own.
Okay...

*facepalm* She literally just cut her finger or something on a couch cushion....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back