• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sea of Divinity

Razor squints his eyes and kicks the door down.

"OH REALLY?!? You try having your limbs taken off in increasingly painful ways. One of them, having one of the only things you really every loved disappear right before your eyes at the same time"
He steps in, "AND WHO SAYS THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS OUTCASTED BY THEIR FAMILY!", his voice trails off, "how do you think I got where I was..."

Last edited:
when abigor jumps she trips. sitting on the ground she yells at him "ABIGOR WHAT THE FUCK! YOU ARE HALLUCINATION AGAIN!" she stops for a moment "wait where the hell would you get a lazor dildo from???? wouldnt that hurt??"

Zeek gave razor one look then looked at the woman sleeping in his bed then back to razor "would you kindly leave"

ABIGOR BUSTS THROUGH THE DOOR WITH A LAZER GUN AND THE DILDO AND GOES PEW PEW AND WAVES THE DILDO GOES WONG WONG ACCIDENTLY CITTING THE LEGS ON THE BED

the girls wake up screaming and covering themselves
shoves them out of the room and freezes the door shut "please stay out of my private quarters" he then go's to make sure the girls are ok

Razor glared at him, "alright, but don't act like you are the only one with a dramatic past. If you hadn't forgotten, most pirates have one.", he used some metal to bring the door back up and walked out of the room.

"OH.......SORRY" he walks out shoulders slumped and deactivates the dildo and hands it to Zeek " YOU MAY NEED THIS"

she sighed and let him carry her smiling to razor waving good bye. they go into the kitchen "so what do you want?"

Razor walks by fae, also looking by food.
"And yes, I guess technically you could be considered a pirate right now." He looks to jack, "Is there a kitchen nearby?"

"That sounds delicious! May I help? I'm really skilled in the field of culinary arts." He smiled and made many chef knives appear in the air near him; the knives rotated slowly reflecting light.

Razor examined the pancake as it cooked,"That is an interesting looking pancake. Have you made this kind before?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back