• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sea of Divinity

Zeek gave jack a mellow stick then started to walk away again then stopped and looked at Razor for a second "and you are?"

Last edited:
Zeek "yah, sure" he takes a long draw on the stick and when he exhales he breaths out the smoke as well as his own black and white fire.

Zeek gave a small sigh "a cross-breed is the offspring of two different breeds in the same species"

Zeek "exactly" he took one final puff of his stick before throwing it over the side and putting his choker back on. when he reverts back to human form it becomes hard not to notice the lattice of scars all across his back

Zeek slouches forward a little crossing his arms on the railing "my past," a hase of sadness and memories fall over his eyes

Zeek quickly turns to face razor anger sudenly flairing in his eyes, "pain, YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THE PAIN I'VE BEEN THOUGH. YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE HATED BY YOUR OWN CLAN." deep purple blood began welling in his eyes as he yelled, "you don't know what I went through before my banishment" and with that he rushed past them both and locked himself back in his room

"all of a sudden a meateor crashes down on the ship and Me being a bad ass starts shooting some aliens that come off of it, im like pew pew and two of them go down" jack stops for a seccond and snaps his fingers "hey listen to me, ahhhh, nevermind" jack walks away from a baby rabbit daycare he had on board "thry never lisyen to my stories anyways"

fae laughed at him and leaned against abigor "oh yeah? what about accidentally killing almost everyone you love and the rest hating you. being exiled from your clan. i think i know alot about pain. dont think you are some special traumatised cookie" she smiled sadly and just walked off to go find something to eat. "ABIGOR! lets go make something to eat"

Abigor jumps in the fight with a lazer dildo "CUZ THY STORIES PUT ABIGOR TO SLEEP" HE SWINGS AND THE DILDO GOES WONG WONG AND SQUING SQUING AND THROWS IT AT ANOTHER SHIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back