• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Scrollbox in tabs?

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm here looking for troubleeeee.
No seriously.
I tried to put a scroll in tabs but it keeps giving me endless rows of scroll boxes (which I don't want). I wanted to either have it as a hidden scroll or just a scroll box in general. I still don't understand why it keeps adding on more codes of the scroll boxes and color also.
Halp from this newbie? ;u;
(The gifs are still a work in progress so it stays side by side)

xxxxxxx
X75m5wq.png

[class name=scontainer] display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; margin: 0px -4px; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=sbutton] margin: 0px 2px; background-color: #e5f7ff; color: #6897bb; flex: 1 0 100px; width: calc(100% - 10%); background: #f5f5f5; transition: all .8s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; text-align: center; padding: 10px 5%; [/class] [class name=sbutton state=hover] background: #6897bb; color: #c0d6e4; [/class] [class name=sbuttoncurr] background: #f0f8ff; color: #3b5998; transition: all .8s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=stab] display: block; background: #f0f8ff; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; padding: 10px; margin: 4px 2px; [/class] [script class=sbutton version=2] (hide "stab") (show "onetab") (addClass "sbuttoncurr" "onebtn") [/script] [script class=sbutton version=2 on=click] (hide "stab") (removeClass "sbuttoncurr" "sbutton") (= currenttab (index (split (getText) "#") 0 )) (show (+ currenttab "tab")) (addClass "sbuttoncurr" (+ currenttab "btn")) [/script] [div class="scontainer"] [div class="sbutton onebtn"]
one#
. S t o r y .
[div class="sbutton twobtn"]
two#
. R o l e s .
[div class="sbutton threebtn"]
three#
. L i n k . [/div] [div class="stab onetab"] The number one entertainment where aspiring musicians sign up for a chance to become famous worlwide. Goals, ambitions, and determination will be needed if you sign up in this entertainment because only the best of the best can get in. TOEL entertainment will test your limits and passion, but will you be able to make it through the challenges to be the next world famous person? This entertainment contains a special selection of actos, actresses, idols, and models that excel in trending dramas and magazines. Get ready for music banks, acting scenes, practice, and drama around this entertainment![/div] [div class="stab twotab"]
yKj7Utu.png
tumblr_nw1flxxVmA1to59dfo3_400.gif
tumblr_nw1flxxVmA1to59dfo4_400.gif
tumblr_nw1flxxVmA1to59dfo7_400.gif
[Male Idol Is Taken By ??? , Female Slot Is Taken By ??? ] One's a famous soloist and the other is a normal student who is totally not into kpop and has zero knowledge of the entertainment industry (besides the really famous ones of course). She is a college student majoring in music (Pianist/Composer/Music Teacher/ Etc) but she receives a two-year round scholarship if she works along with the Idol. The idol doesn't notice her at first, but when he gets into deep trouble with a couple of scandals with a singer in a different company, the potato brings up her A-game to help him clear his name so she could get her scholarship opportunity and go back to her normal life again.
[/div] [div class="stab threetab"] DReAM! [/div] [/div]

[/div]
[/div]

Code:
[div=width:800px;height:1100px;margin:auto;center;background:#e7eff6;border:2px #c0c5ff double;color: #000000;padding:2px;]
[border=0px solid #adcbe3][bg=#white][B][Color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/X75m5wq.png[/IMG]

[div=width:500px;height:650px;margin:auto;center;background:transparent;border:0px double; color: #000000;padding:0px][MEDIA=youtube]CM5JsnQ-PyM[/MEDIA]

[nobr]

[class name=scontainer]
display: flex;
flex-flow: row wrap;
margin: 0px -4px;
overflow: hidden;
box-sizing: border-box;
width: 100%;
[/class]

[class name=sbutton]
margin: 0px 2px;
background-color: #e5f7ff;
color: #6897bb;
flex: 1 0 100px;
width: calc(100% - 10%);
background: #f5f5f5;
transition: all .8s ease-in-out;
cursor: pointer;
text-align: center;
padding: 10px 5%;
[/class]

[class name=sbutton state=hover]
background: #6897bb;
color: #c0d6e4;
[/class]

[class name=sbuttoncurr]
background: #f0f8ff;
color: #3b5998;
[/class]

[class name=stab]
display: block;
padding: 10px;
margin: 4px 2px;
[/class]

[script class=sbutton version=2]
(hide "stab")
(show "onetab")
(addClass "sbuttoncurr" "onebtn")
[/script]

[script class=sbutton version=2 on=click]
(hide "stab")
(removeClass "sbuttoncurr" "sbutton")
(= currenttab (index (split (getText) "#") 0 ))
(show (+ currenttab "tab"))
(addClass "sbuttoncurr" (+ currenttab "btn"))
[/script]

[div class="scontainer"]
[div class="sbutton onebtn"][div=display: none;]one#[/div] [FONT=Dosis][size=3] . S t o r y . [/size][/font][/div]
[div class="sbutton twobtn"][div=display: none;]two#[/div] [FONT=Dosis][size=3] . R o l e s . [/size][/font][/div]
[div class="sbutton threebtn"][div=display: none;]three#[/div] [FONT=Dosis][size=3] . L i n k . [/size][/font][/div]
[div class="stab onetab"] [FONT=Dosis][Size=3][color=#6897bb]
The number one entertainment where aspiring musicians sign up for a chance to become famous worlwide. Goals, ambitions, and determination will be needed if you sign up in this entertainment because only the best of the best can get in. TOEL entertainment will test your limits and passion, but will you be able to make it through the challenges to be the next world famous person? This entertainment contains a special selection of actos, actresses, idols, and models that excel in trending dramas and magazines. Get ready for music banks, acting scenes, practice, and drama around this entertainment![/color][/Size][/FONT][Size=3][color=#6897bb][/color][/Size][color=#6897bb][/color][/div]
[div class="stab twotab"] [FONT=Dosis][color=#6897bb][size=3][scroll=150px]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yKj7Utu.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/87c06d193d142f178bcc976cfaf2f8bc/tumblr_nw1flxxVmA1to59dfo3_400.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/24ffc0655b4fb0e67382b922af3b8318/tumblr_nw1flxxVmA1to59dfo4_400.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f9971bd9adb92db60b3b319a83a57151/tumblr_nw1flxxVmA1to59dfo7_400.gif[/IMG]

[Male Idol Is Taken By ??? , Female Slot Is Taken By ??? ]

[B][I]One's a famous soloist[/I][/B][I][/I] and the other is a [I][B]normal student[/B][/I] who is totally not into kpop and has zero knowledge of the entertainment industry (besides the really famous ones of course). She is a college student majoring in music (Pianist/Composer/Music Teacher/ Etc) but she receives a two-year round scholarship if she works along with the [B][I]Idol[/I][/B]. The[I][B] idol[/B][/I] doesn't notice her at first, but when he gets into deep trouble with a couple of scandals with a singer in a different company, [B][I]the potato[/I][/B] brings up her A-game to help him clear his name so she could get her scholarship opportunity and go back to her normal life again.
[/scroll][/size][scroll=150px][/scroll][/color][scroll=150px][/scroll][/font][scroll=150px][color=#6897bb][/color][/scroll][color=#6897bb][/color][/div][color=#6897bb]
[div class="stab threetab"] DReAM! [/div]
[/color][/div][color=#6897bb]
[/color][/nobr][color=#6897bb]

[/color][/div][color=#6897bb][/color][/B][color=#6897bb][/color][/bg][color=#6897bb][/color][/border][color=#6897bb][bg=#white][B][/b][/bg][/color][/div][color=#6897bb][/color]

it's a-me !
i'll check out your code and see what's hippty happenin'

edit: so thus far, i think there's been replications of your tags and i believe it may be do to not closing your tags correctly since i see a lot of "color" and "b" at the bottom of your code!
something simple as that can cause issues!

now ill go look more thoroughly!

Sign Sign , did you want all of the tabs to have scroll of 150px?
Yeah, or at least have it fit the tabs. I didn't want to make it too big since the tabs box isn't as big also. Speaking about the multiple codes, that's me to blame on lmao. I was trying to code some specific words, but it was a mess in the end after adding on divs. The rp is a remake so I was hoping the code would transfer over to that but
N61fKRE.gif
It was a mess instead.

xxxxxxx
X75m5wq.png

[class name=scontainer] display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; margin: 0px -4px; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=sbutton] margin: 0px 2px; background-color: #e5f7ff; color: #6897bb; flex: 1 0 100px; width: calc(100% - 10%); background: #f5f5f5; transition: all .8s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; text-align: center; padding: 10px 5%; [/class] [class name=sbutton state=hover] background: #6897bb; color: #c0d6e4; [/class] [class name=sbuttoncurr] background: #f0f8ff; color: #3b5998; transition: all .8s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=stab] display: block; background: #f0f8ff; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; padding: 10px; margin: 4px 2px; [/class] [script class=sbutton version=2] (hide "stab") (show "onetab") (addClass "sbuttoncurr" "onebtn") [/script] [script class=sbutton version=2 on=click] (hide "stab") (removeClass "sbuttoncurr" "sbutton") (= currenttab (index (split (getText) "#") 0 )) (show (+ currenttab "tab")) (addClass "sbuttoncurr" (+ currenttab "btn")) [/script] [div class="scontainer"] [div class="sbutton onebtn"]
one#
. S t o r y .
two#
. R o l e s .
three#
. L i n k . [/div] [div class="stab onetab"]
The number one entertainment where aspiring musicians sign up for a chance to become famous worlwide. Goals, ambitions, and determination will be needed if you sign up in this entertainment because only the best of the best can get in. TOEL entertainment will test your limits and passion, but will you be able to make it through the challenges to be the next world famous person? This entertainment contains a special selection of actos, actresses, idols, and models that excel in trending dramas and magazines. Get ready for music banks, acting scenes, practice, and drama around this entertainment!
[/div] [div class="stab twotab"]
yKj7Utu.png
[Male Idol Is Taken By ??? , Female Slot Is Taken By ??? ] One's a famous soloist and the other is a normal student who is totally not into kpop and has zero knowledge of the entertainment industry (besides the really famous ones of course). She is a college student majoring in music (Pianist/Composer/Music Teacher/ Etc) but she receives a two-year round scholarship if she works along with the Idol. The idol doesn't notice her at first, but when he gets into deep trouble with a couple of scandals with a singer in a different company, the potato brings up her A-game to help him clear his name so she could get her scholarship opportunity and go back to her normal life again.
[/div] [div class="stab threetab"]
DReAM!
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Code:
[div=width:800px;height:1100px;margin:auto;center;background:#e7eff6;border:2px #c0c5ff double;color: #000000;padding:2px;]
[border=0px solid #adcbe3][bg=#white][B][Color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/X75m5wq.png[/IMG]

[div=width:500px;height:650px;margin:auto;center;background:transparent;border:0px double; color: #000000;padding:0px][MEDIA=youtube]CM5JsnQ-PyM[/MEDIA]

[nobr]

[class name=scontainer]
[/class]

[class name=sbutton]
[/class]

[/class]

[class name=sbuttoncurr]
[/class]

[class name=stab]
[/class]

(hide "stab")
(show "onetab")
[/script]

(hide "stab")
[/script]

[div class="scontainer"]
[div class="sbutton onebtn"][div=display: none;]one#[/div] [FONT=Dosis][size=3] . S t o r y . [/size][/font][/div]
[div class="sbutton twobtn"][div=display: none;]two#[/div] [FONT=Dosis][size=3] . R o l e s . [/size][/font][/div]
[div class="sbutton threebtn"][div=display: none;]three#[/div] [FONT=Dosis][size=3] . L i n k . [/size][/font][/div]
[div class="stab onetab"] [scroll=150px][FONT=Dosis][Size=3][color=#6897bb]
The number one entertainment where aspiring musicians sign up for a chance to become famous worlwide. Goals, ambitions, and determination will be needed if you sign up in this entertainment because only the best of the best can get in. TOEL entertainment will test your limits and passion, but will you be able to make it through the challenges to be the next world famous person? This entertainment contains a special selection of actos, actresses, idols, and models that excel in trending dramas and magazines. Get ready for music banks, acting scenes, practice, and drama around this entertainment![/color][/Size][/FONT][/scroll][/div]
[div class="stab twotab"][scroll=150px]

[IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/87c06d193d142f178bcc976cfaf2f8bc/tumblr_nw1flxxVmA1to59dfo3_400.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/24ffc0655b4fb0e67382b922af3b8318/tumblr_nw1flxxVmA1to59dfo4_400.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f9971bd9adb92db60b3b319a83a57151/tumblr_nw1flxxVmA1to59dfo7_400.gif[/IMG]
[FONT=Dosis][size=3][color=#6897bb]

[I][B]One's a famous soloist[/B][/I] and the other is a [I][B]normal student[/B][/I] who is totally not into kpop and has zero knowledge of the entertainment industry (besides the really famous ones of course). She is a college student majoring in music (Pianist/Composer/Music Teacher/ Etc) but she receives a two-year round scholarship if she works along with the [I][B]Idol[/B][/I]. The[I][B] idol[/B][/I] doesn't notice her at first, but when he gets into deep trouble with a couple of scandals with a singer in a different company, [B][I]the potato[/I][/B] brings up her A-game to help him clear his name so she could get her scholarship opportunity and go back to her normal life again.[/color][/size][/font][/scroll][/div]
[div class="stab threetab"][scroll=150px][FONT=Dosis][Size=3][color=#6897bb]DReAM! [/color][/size][/font][/scroll][/div][/div][/nobr]
[/div][/B][/bg][/border][/div]

Is this what you wanted, Sign?
And it's not a problem at all ! I totally understand the switcharoo ! It's a-okay because I've done that before too heh!

Last edited:

xxxxxxx
X75m5wq.png

one#
. S t o r y .
two#
. R o l e s .
three#
. L i n k . [/div] [div class="stab onetab"]
The number one entertainment where aspiring musicians sign up for a chance to become famous worlwide. Goals, ambitions, and determination will be needed if you sign up in this entertainment because only the best of the best can get in. TOEL entertainment will test your limits and passion, but will you be able to make it through the challenges to be the next world famous person? This entertainment contains a special selection of actos, actresses, idols, and models that excel in trending dramas and magazines. Get ready for music banks, acting scenes, practice, and drama around this entertainment!
[/div] [div class="stab twotab"]
yKj7Utu.png
[/div] [div class="stab threetab"]
DReAM!
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[/div]

Code:

[nobr]

[class name=scontainer]
[/class]

[class name=sbutton]
[/class]

[/class]

[class name=sbuttoncurr]
[/class]

[class name=stab]
[/class]

(hide "stab")
(show "onetab")
[/script]

(hide "stab")
[/script]

[div class="scontainer"]
[div class="stab onetab"] [scroll=150px][FONT=Dosis][Size=3][color=#6897bb]
The number one entertainment where aspiring musicians sign up for a chance to become famous worlwide. Goals, ambitions, and determination will be needed if you sign up in this entertainment because only the best of the best can get in. TOEL entertainment will test your limits and passion, but will you be able to make it through the challenges to be the next world famous person? This entertainment contains a special selection of actos, actresses, idols, and models that excel in trending dramas and magazines. Get ready for music banks, acting scenes, practice, and drama around this entertainment![/color][/Size][/FONT][/scroll][/div]
[div class="stab twotab"][scroll=150px]

[FONT=Dosis][size=3][color=#6897bb]

[I][B]One's a famous soloist[/B][/I] and the other is a [I][B]normal student[/B][/I] who is totally not into kpop and has zero knowledge of the entertainment industry (besides the really famous ones of course). She is a college student majoring in music (Pianist/Composer/Music Teacher/ Etc) but she receives a two-year round scholarship if she works along with the [I][B]Idol[/B][/I]. The[I][B] idol[/B][/I] doesn't notice her at first, but when he gets into deep trouble with a couple of scandals with a singer in a different company, [B][I]the potato[/I][/B] brings up her A-game to help him clear his name so she could get her scholarship opportunity and go back to her normal life again.[/color][/size][/font][/scroll][/div]
[div class="stab threetab"][scroll=150px][FONT=Dosis][Size=3][color=#6897bb]DReAM! [/color][/size][/font][/scroll][/div][/div][/nobr]
[/div][/B][/bg][/border][/div]

Is this what you wanted, Sign?
And it's not a problem at all ! I totally understand the switcharoo ! It's a-okay because I've done that before too heh!

Yes! It is. Thanks a bunch. I've been struggling to figure it out but you did it with ease.
ヾ(。・ω・。)
I owe you one ♪

Sign Sign , it's not a problem at all !!
it's definitely just the closing tags and where to place them !
also, working with bbcode is very finicky so like. . . when you bold your words or use colors , the bold and color tag should be in an order like. . .
Code:
[b]text here[/b]
Code:
[i][b]text here[/b][/i]
Code:
[b][color=red]text here[/color][/b]
for some reason, i find that bbcode is a bit wonky like that

but other than that, everything was fine ! < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back