• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SCP Foundation [Always accepting]

Should this always be open?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

images

Hello there!

Welcome to my new RP, this is based on the SCP Foundation (Wiki link:SCP Foundation),

any SCP are welcome! Humans too!

(Please, only post when I say so, and when you're accepted)

Last edited by a moderator:
'Z...go...I will try to calm the cloud while you return to the base' B voice echoed in his head in some sort of emotionless tone as Marko continued his way down the mountain, arriving in the camp within 20 minutes. "HELP!" he yelled, hoping that they would hear him, but he was starting to get dizzy and see the astronaut outfit from the Horizon spacecraft surrounding him. "Help..." he muttered before passing out, waking up hours later

inside a MI-28 from the Foundation, he didn't say a word and was shaking like crazy, when they finally arrived at the SCP Facility it was around midnight and he was sent straight to the psychiatric ward to see if there was anything that could help his mental health. "Dr. Rose, we got a patient for you!" one of the doctors called out.

@Srion Receno

It was late and Crimson was wondering around the psych ward looking at paperwork for other patients when she was called for a new one. "why this late? " she sighed then walked over to the doctor. "what is wrong with this one? " she asked looking in at the shaking man "and if he is needing a room.." she looked down at the papers in her hands. "room 1 is open" she put her hand on her hip as she looked at the other doctor.

@An Unknown Person

"Ok, got it." The doctor, named Eli Vance was the head of the psychatric ward and also a senior member at the facility. "B....why her...why not me? she didn't deserve to die...." The shaking man muttered as he looked at the doctors around him once in a while. "Rose, this is the guy from the 2585 expedition, the bastard barely escaped alive and was muttering like crazy about one of his team members, B." Another doctor spoke up, he was holding a notepad with the information about Marko. "His name is Marko...."

@Srion Receno

She nodded as she listened to the doctor, as far as she could tell he was just in shock and hopefully a few days rest will help him to calm down. "well Marko let's get you settled into a room and we can try and talk" she smiled down at Marko as she started to room one as she looked at the notepad that had his information.

The room was a simple one wight walls a chair and a bed with restraints, for just in case a patient went a little ballistic. There were blankets folded at the end of the bed.

@An Unknown Person

D-9642 was in her cell she been there for a long time she killed her own family she don't remember why she just laughed she was in shackers since she tried to escape few times she was turning 18 tomorrow she don't know if they will kill her tomorrow or not she laughed like a crazy person @An Unknown Person

SCP 131-A raced through the hallways, accidentally crashing into a wall at one point and blabbering in a very high pitched tone. He was followed closely by SCP 131-B, whom seemed to giggle in a similar tone. A then proceeded to chase B whilst babbling aggressively with B continually giggling. They came across the people taking the man to the doctor lady, and stopped making sounds. B seemed rather curious and approached them, while A stopped him and looked up at the people in question. They seemed very curious, but A tried keeping B at bay. For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to nickname them both. A shall be named Salt, B shall be Honey. Salt = Orange, Honey = Yellow. Anyway, they kept looking on at a distance, watching things happen. Salt kept Honey away for now, but they really didn't seem like they wanted to leave.

"Please...get it off of me...the austronaut outfit...please....get it away from me...." Marko muttered as he looked around, especially at the other doctors. "He....got...B...he was...using B..." he kept mentioning B while looking up, but when the Astronaut was mentioend he started to look around with a terrified look. "Help..." he continued to whisper the word 'Help' over and over again. "Should we give him some Class A amnestics? he will forget about the incident and move on" One doctor spoke up.

@Srion Receno

"Hey! you, you're going to be transfered." An officer spoke up as he her jail cell was open, as soon as it opened, something was injected on her arm to knock her out, after the medicine worked, she was carried to black van without any comercial signs, it was one of the Foundation prisioner transport vans.

@Zeldafangirl

D-9642 was passed out as she was in the van she couldn't tell what was going on she just heard some people talking she was also scared for the first time @An Unknown Person

Crimson shook her head "let's see if he can pull out of this on his own before we start to pump amnestics in him".She didn't want to just rush into the possibility of them not working and him just getting worse quite yet. She was about to move inside the room when a SCP 131 A and B came up to them. Looking at them with a brow raised she lightly shook her head "wile I deal with him watch them so they don't make any trouble"

Saying this she walked with Marko inside the room "have a seat on the bed and let's talk"

@An Unknown Person @MoltenLightning

Marko looked at her, way more calm than before. "Please... just give me the amnestics and I will be fine..." he shrugged, looking around again. "The hallucination stopped at least..." he muttered to himself. "So... can I have it or I need to wait days and probably keep blaming myself for what happened?" he was mentioning about B being killed by the SCP and not him.

@Srion Receno

She looked at him for a moment then sighed "alright it seams you have calmed down" she turned to the doctor "go ahead and get it" she turned and looked at Marko after she said this. "wile we wait why don't you tell me what happened before you forget so we can have it on record" she sat down in the chair and looked at him with a small smile.

@An Unknown Person

After at least 30 minutes of explaining what happened there, Marko looked around once. "And that's it..." he tried to keep his usual calm tone, but you could hear some sadness with it. "Now... here is the amnestic" he mentioned to the doctor at the door. "Give it to me...I know how dto do it!" he joked as the doctor gave him the Class A, spraying it on himself, he smiled as the memories quickly disappeared. "Where am I?" a now confused Marko asked the doctors.

@Srion Receno

The girl could hear talking as she woke up restrained to a bed on the psychiatric ward. "Hello there sweetheart, your doctor is coming soon" It was a woman in her early twenties and was wearing a simple plain uniform with the Foundation emblem. "I'm Dr. Martha Schmidt, second in command of the ward, and you are?"

Salt kept looking on, unblinking. But that was obvious, as they had no eye lids. However, he seemed to have a skeptical look on his face while Honey had a look of wonderment. They kept their distance, but started inching towards the room little by little. Salt and Honey kept blabbering to one another, very high pitched, but almost as if whispering.

D-9642 just looked at the person as she was up as she had restrained equiment on her" i don't know my name the only name i know is my subject name D-9642" she say" where am i anyways" she tried to move around but it was useless she just sighed" just let me go" she say scared of the doctors she looked around

"No my dear... you will work receive a class D amnestics and you will work for us." The nurse kept her calm, yet creepy tone. "Now please, don't try to escape, otherwise it will only hurt you." Another doctor spoke before leaving the room and knocking on room 1. "Dr. Rose, we got our new person for the amnestics class D, can you please help us?"

@Srion Receno

@Zeldafangirl

D-9642 was scared what was this place as she was trying to get free but it was strong' what did she mean it will hurt me' she thought as she sighed' they want me to work for them' she laughed as she was thinking of running away from this place she just stopped trying to get free she just gave up" are you gonna kill me if you are kill me now" she say closing her eyes @An Unknown Person

"No...the restrainments will hrt you if you move too much." The nurse sat on a white hair right next to the bed, waiting for the doctor and Rose to arrive. "So...do you remember anything other than your subject name?" she asked, clearly curious about her past before she forgot everyrthing. "Anything...like...family name? friends?"

@Zeldafangirl fa

As Marko talked she wrote down all of what he said, then after a good thirty minutes the doctor came back with the amnestic. She shook her head as she watched him give it to himself. She was about to explain what was happening until she was told about another patient. She sighed then got up "sorry Marko you will have to wait for answers"

After saying this she started out of the room, looking down at the two little creatures before walking on to the next room. "alright now what was it you needed help with? " she asked looking the doctor then at the girl on the bed.

@An Unknown Person @MoltenLightning @Zeldafangirl

D-9642 just smiled" oh yeah i remember them i remember killing them" she say as she smirked" there blood was so nice" she say as her eye was twitching she just laughed" there screams were so nice to hear but i don't remember why i killed them i regret doing it at times" she told her as she saw the doctor as she got afraid

"Class F Amnestics, we are testing the new Amnestic, she is a murderer and a psycho so we will wipe her memory and turn her into a foundation member." The nurse spoke up, looking at Rose. "So we need someone to keep an eye on her for any side-effects, you're one of the best in the ward." As the nurse said so, another doctor appeared holding a syringe. "Let's do it and hope for the best." he said to himself as he injected the first dose of the amnestic was injected in her blood stream alongside a few more drugs. "Ok... four more doses to go...I will be back in 30 minutes."

@Srion Receno

@Zeldafangirl

D-9642 just moaned as the injections was real painful as she close her eyes as she just hold on the bars of the bed she was crazy she didn't know how to change she was feeling a little bit dizzy from the injections as she was mumbeling something she had a big headace from the injections she had tears in her eyes a bit

She nodded "alright I have other patiences I have to look after as well When you come in at the thirty minute mark I'll leave for a moment" she sat down in the chair in the room with a blank paper on her clip board.

"now...." she flipped through to find a name, but finding nun she looked up at her. "D-9642? Any head aches...dizziness?"

@An Unknown Person @Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back