• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♡ scouting for long-time detail roleplays ♡

juuchanisu

inactive
juuchanisu’s recruitment thread 2016

NNJZr4V.gif

Hello! Let me give you a quick introduction; my name is Julena, however I prefer to be called Juu or Juju, and I’m a roleplayer! I’ve been roleplaying for roughly about four-five years, so I have a lot of experience and I’m a really detailed, semi-advanced writer!

I would say a lot more about me, however, you can find all of that if you read everything!

I do require you to read
everything, otherwise I’ll end up ignoring you. I will know whether or not you have read everything.

• I really hate to say this but I require replies to be 2 or 3 paragraphs otherwise I’ll drop the roleplay without notice. I’m really big on long replies because I need something to off on! However, I’m okay with at least 1 paragraph minimum if you have writer’s block or so.. A paragraph has 4 sentences minimum. I will only allow this EVERY ONCE AND AWHILE! Please don’t do this often!
    • I would love weekly posts and I’ll try and do the same! Just make sure you read the warnings, haha. Any more would be great! I just can’t promise you the same thing on my end.
    • I would love if your replies had detail in it! A lot of detail in it, one that can start a movie in my head, one that can see it happening in real life, one that can make me talk about you to my friends nonstop because you gave me juicy details! If you have less to no detail to the reply, expect a very overdue reply then.
    • Have at least 8th grade grammar! I understand if you’re not good at writing, or you make typos, don’t worry I do the same! Most of my replies are unedited, anyways, I’m fine with that, but I would like it if you PLEASE have good grammar to go along with your amazing details!
    • Be open to new ideas and sudden reveals or plot twists you weren’t expecting! It makes the roleplayer a lot more fun, and I promise you, I make pretty good plot twists, hehe. (@Pawz can verify this)
    • Okay this is something big for me, but please match your characters to the plot. During plot discussions, we’ll be discussing the conflicts and whatso, and there will be hints of how a certain character is supposed to act! PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY MATCH THE PLOT! Create their personality so they will follow the plot and keep the roleplay continuing! If you need help with what kind of character I’m expecting you to make, tell me and I will help! Just please follow this one rule, because I will drop any roleplays if I don’t see the characters fitting.
    • Be open to roleplaying in threads. It’s easier for me to reply too, and we can discuss things in both the OOC chat and the original PM.

Great! Amazing, you read through all of that! If you have, I’m so glad, because now we can get onto the interesting stuff! Mostly about me, but hey, it’s my threads, so~

Oh, another thing that I wasn’t sure to put in, but I would love if we can become friends! I’ll exchange skype, email and kik! So if you have any of those and you would like to become good friends, shoot me a note! I’ll totally chat with ya!

If you have any questions, go ahead and ask! I’ll be glad to answer
:)

Key Underline is what I would like to be [Prompts only]

Bold is what I enjoy most

no slide
Prompts

Kidnapped x Kidnapper – MXM, MxF

"I have always felt...eyes on me everywhere I go. Every step I take. Everywhere I go. It's scary."

It has been happening for years; eyes on the back on my head. Everytime I step outside of my house, I would feel a cold shiver run up my back as if someone is watching me...carefully. Even at school, every time I would walk down the halls, I would feel somebody staring at me. However...it was one day. I was leaving school and getting ready to walk home. I said goodbye to my friends, and walked down the familiar path. Though, because it was getting so dark so fast, I took a shortcut home...that was my horrible mistake. Next thing I knew, I blacked out and a very, very attractive face was the last thing I saw.

Normal x
Bad Boy – MXF

"(best frieeeeeend), help...I'm falling fast, and hard!"

I had recently moved states. I moved from (state) to (newstate) where I had to leave my best friend, my school and all of the great things I knew back there. Now, I'm at this new state, thanks to my father's job. I have to make new friends, go to a new school and uugh it's so just problematic! But, that's not it...it's the fact that I have a NEIGHBOR and HE LIKES TO SCREAM HIS MUSIC. I can FLIPPING HEAR HIS MUSIC THROUGH MY WALLS. AND LET ME TELL YOU, IT ISN'T PRETTY. What I didn't know is that he was gonna fall in love with me first, then me him. Ugh! Flipping sexy, bad boys…

[inspired by Problem List on Wattpad by kpgcatlover]

Dragonslayer x Diva/Weredragon (one that can shift into a dragon) –MxM, MxF

"I've been searching long and hard. Low and high. Now that I have my one chance to find her, with this guy/girl...I didn't expect myself to fall in love with the species I hated the most."

My sister was taken away from me at a young age and forced to be a diva; one who sings to the King Dragon to keep him calm. These divas are meant to sing forever, forever until they can't sing no more and they die under the wrath of the King Dragon or they die of exhaustion. It's my duty to find my sister, my sister that was taken away from me and reunite with her. I met this clan of dragons that I threaten to kill unless they told me where the King Dragon's layer was. That's where I met him/her. She/he came with me to help in return, I had to protect the clan after my search was over. I agreed, thinking nothing bad will happen on our journey. I will always hate the dragons and nothing will stop. However, I didn't expect myself falling in love with one them…

[inspired by Synchronicity by Kagamine Len and Rin]

Spirit x Shifter – MxF, MxM, FxF

"For as long I known, I had always walked on the Earth's surface, and everyone thought I was normal. When I wasn't. However...I finally met someone like me."

I've been walking the streets of [hometown], as a mere spirit. I had a physical body, I had emotions and I had the feelings. I was treated like a human. However, I am not a human. Just a mere spirit. I had people who considered me as their friends, and I would always visit this one school....However, it was one day where I met someone like me. Someone who wasn't human. He/she had figured out that I wasn't human, and always kept an eye out on me. I confronted him/her. I found out his/her truth. I found out that she/he was a student that goes to the one school I enjoy going to. I found out that she/he was a scary rumor that everyone likes to talk about. Someone who was lurking around at night near the school. I also found out that she/he isn't human but a shifter.

[inspired by Rosuuri's characters on deviantart, Kumo and Rini]

Popular x Shy – MxF, MxM, FxF

"If you like me, then say you like me."

I talk a lot, yes. I'm always talking to my close friends, teasing others, flirting and pretending I don't notice most of the people. However, I do notice this one girl/boy...and s/he's an angel. S/he's so shy, and s/he easily gets pushed around but that doesn't matter really to me. I've been crushing on her/him since I first set eyes on her/him when s/he was helping a new kid. Her/his beauty amazes me...and I want to meet her/him. I was so lucky when s/he was assigned as my science partner. Hopes for a new romance!

Normal x Artist – MxF, MxM, FxF

"I know you want me, don't deny it."

It all started with a dab of paint on the nose. S/he looked at me with mischievous eyes as s/he cornered me. "I don't like you"– was what I said him/her. "I will never like you."

"That's not true, is it? We all know you're dying to kiss me." –his/her reply.

I wanted to punch him/her with everything I had, the other part of me wanted to kiss him/her. For him/her, it's probably more kissing and teasing instead of punching.

It's a love–hate relationship.

College! Freshman x High School! Senior - MxF, MxM, FxF

”...It’s been awhile, hasn’t it?

We are childhood friends, and have been since my junior year of high school. We had dated before, when I was still a freshman and they a sophmore. It was a lot of fun, we got to know a lot more about each other, I took their first kiss as they took mine, we gone on a lot of dates, it was fun. We were in a fun, soft relationship. It was one day, however, they had broken off the relationship without any reason and the next day, they were gone...I was hard for me to get over them since they were my first love, but I tried my hardest.

One night, while I studying in our favorite cafe, I heard somebody sit down across from me and when I looked up, I saw their familiar warm smile and my heart stopped right then and there.
Other Pairings
  • Demon x Hunter
  • Demon x Angel
  • Roomate x Roomate
  • Soulmate! AUs

~The first words on your wrist are the first things your soulmate will say to you

~Your eyes have certain constellations that match up with somebodies’ else once you look into their eyes

~You can’t see color until you touch your soulmate

~Your soulmate’s name is engraved onto your wrist, however only your soulmate can see this, nobody (even you) can’t

And finally, a roleplay example for you! I would like you to have your own
original roleplay stater instead of responding to my starter!

no slide
no slide

Rin-Hoshizora-Soda-Gif-20150509.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello!~

I am all for Pokemon, Soul Eater or the Popular x Shy idea's c:

(I rarely see a Popular x Shy/Nerd or whatever where the Shy/Nerd is a guy... It's always a girl with the other being male so this is a nice change.)

I'd love to rp with you! Though the you being picky and dropping roleplays without a word someone is a scary thought and fills me with anixiety we might as well try to see if this will work! I read everything and agree with the Requirements, Preferences and Warnings and agree with it all.

My favourite song is All Time Low by Jon Bellion so there's a little tid-bit for you about moi cx

I hope we get to know each other better while rping and maybe just talking casually on the side. So I hope this works out!

(Got this feels like an application haha, please hire me--)

This is one I did a year or so ago so my detail has gone up. Most likely I can't pump out this length ALL the time but I'll try my best to reach your standards~ c: This is from a The World Ends With You roleplay. Sadly I can't link to my post because my friend doesn't want me sharing the link since it's a proboard just meant for friends...

Huh...?

Shiro awoke, people rushing around him as he laid slap dab in the middle of the Shibuya Crossing, slowly picking himself and dusting off his clothes, he looked around the area before looking down at his hand, causing the timer to switch on and shock the boy's hand. Grabbing his wrist he winced, "God dammit!" The pain of the timer starting would be one he could never forget. So sharp and short, yet leaving a lasting effect.

Focus Shiro...

The white haired boy thought to himself, thinking getting a read of those around him could maybe help, he could hear the thoughts of every those around him, all of them being useless to his cause for the time being, but it was worth a shot

Dammit! I'm going to be late for work! - Where's Shinji-kun?~ - I should go to that new cafe, I hear only the cool people go there! - I forgot my make up... I hope no one notices...

No dice, all of these thoughts didn't help. In in retrospect there was a low chance of helping due to the people being unaware of those in the underground, the Game, the Reapers, nothing. Maybe they would if they would have been the ones who died and not Shiro and the others but yet again. Then he wouldn't know. Ren and Mr. Emoki where the only ones who knew about the game. Even then if they told anyone who'd believe the that dead people did missions in hopes to be brought back alive? After thinking about that he realized his timer only went down as he waited. Filled with anxiety at first, h
e looked to his left and smirked, remembering one thing he had always remembered, the best place to find a partner was the Hachiko Statue, Shiro began to run to the area, feeling all of his pins rustling in his pocket. The headphone wearing boy kept running to the Hachiko Statue, sliding to a stop and looked around, a serious look on his face as he scoured for a partner "Emiko? Ren?" He looked around the area for a partner. Sure having to meet people was entertaining but he didn't think he could deal with meeting anyone new. Hell, he had to deal with a stalker and some brat who just teased him the whole week, along side not playing the objective! If he knew someone he'd pair up with them. He soon then noticed a certain blonde girl with a light blue sundress and a particular choker.

"Yukari!"

The white hair boy called out, she was the only person he saw who he could notice. That besides the fact she was relatively younger than the other player's made him feel like he had to try to pair up with her, despite his anti-social personality. Since Minato was erased Yukari wouldn't have anyone to partner with anymore
he felt obligated to protect her in Minato's stead. Shiro ran over to the girl, This would be the first time he'd pair up with consent on his end to do so,

"Yukari, Make a pact with me!"

Blue eye's opened wide as he charged and snatched her hand, sealing the contract without her consent. Though it was for the greater good Shiro wouldn't help but to feel like a dick to not ask. but time was of the essence. The Headphone wearing boy sighed. Yukari is the kind type so he figured she wouldn't have it in her to question it, at this moment at least. Instead she just stood in shock of what just happened. Seeing Shiro actually be nice by paring up with her. Even if it was in a straight forward way and without asking, he still had good intentions. Checking his phone the lanky boy read the objective.

Get to the 401

How much easier than that can it get? That was the objection Week 1, Day 1. Looking at the timer to see how fast they'd have to go, Shiro smiled. 55:59 - 55:58 - 55:57 - 55:56. He watched as it slowly went down. The pair still had an hour to get to the 401. That was more than enough time to do the mission. Snatching the girls hand he ran off to the 401, just waiting outside the entrance as to not finish the mission just let the girl ask questions. Leaning against the wall to a cafe, Shiro crossed his arms and braced himself for the questions and scolding.

*The spoiler kinda sorta broke... I'll try to fix that...*

Hey! ~

I'm down for Normal x Bad Boy, since it sounds good! ^^

As it seems that you have a decent list of anime that you would like to do could you check out the ones I will list bellow and see if you would like to do a rendition of one of them: *Just some that I had listed on my profile here, then copy/pasted to this thread*

Ai Yori Aoshi, Afro Samurai, Akikan

B.)

Baccano!, Black Butler, Black Laggon

C.)

Cat Planet Cuties, Chobits, Cowboy Bebop

D.)

Dance in the Vampire Bund, Date a Live, Date a Live II, Dears, Devil is a Part Timer, Devil May Cry

F.)

Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist

H.)

Haganai, Haganai Next, Heaven's Lost Property, High School DxD

K.)

Kampfer, Kampfer: fur die liebe

O.)

Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru (Otoboku: Maidens are falling for me), Ouran High School Host Club

R.)

Rosario + Vampire

S.)

Sankarea, Sekirei, Shuffle,

T.)

Tenchi Muyo!, Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki, Tenchi Universe, Tenchi in Tokyo, Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Galaxy Police Transporter, To Love Ru, Motto To Love Ru, To Love Ru Darkness,

W.)

The Wallflower

I have seen many more than the ones listed above, though those are the ones that I have listed a long time ago so keep that in mind.

Lilian Alucard

Lilian sits at her desk in her room, a laptop open before her as she scrolls through a post on some kind of scientific theory she finds herself reading through. Although she prefers music as her chief school activity she also excels in pretty much every kind of topic that she finds herself in while at Fushizen. This is a fact that all of her classmates began to learn when she went there last year, although she never really spoke to any of them in her Freshman year. That in mind she is currently at home with her mother and father, the second term having ended a while ago. At any moment she figures that the letter would be arriving, seeing as how it arrived at this time the year before.

With that in mind she closes her laptop and stands from the chair, her father walking in as she does so, "Lil, it seems like the letter just arrived." He pauses and then looks at the bed, seeing her satchel had already been packed, "Oh well, I'll leave the letter on your nightstand dear. Have a good year."

She nodded and bowed a bit as her father left the room and closed the door, her saying in a monotone, "A good year," she pauses and then adds with a slight tilt to her head, "What would constitute a good year?" With that in mind she picks up her satchel and walks over to the note, her picking it up and opening it.

It reads:

Lilian Alucard,

Due to a spotless record and insurmountable grades you have been green lighted for your sophomore year at Fushizen Akademī. We look forward to you in our school yet again and do hope that you have a pleasant time in your second year as well. Your dorm room will be #42 and your roommate will be decided by a random draw which will be listed upon each students letters of acceptance. Your's has the #42F on the back of it which signifies dorm number 42 in the female dorms, your roommate will have a similar number upon their own letter.

The portal will open momentarily and bring you to the gates of the school, where you will proceed to the freshman introduction assembly as you have already done last year.

With that in mind miss,

your Headmistress

Lady Z

Lilian double blinks and then the portal opens right next to her, her simply nodding and stepping inside of it as she places the letter in to her satchel. Within moments she is let out right before the gates of the school, her looking upon the gates and then outstretching landscape once more. She lets out a light sigh and then makes her way toward the auditorium like she did last year, but this time she wasn't a new student...which caused her to have a somewhat odd feeling within her stomach. At this time she was not new but weathered, which was an odd felling to her seeing as how she had never really went to a school for that long in the past...this year was going to be a new experience for Lilian, much like many of the new freshmen arriving right behind her.

Lilian watched as students congregated around each other her simply turning her head to see a multitude of students starting up conversations, her although preferring to avoid early meet and greets much as she had done on her first day as a Freshman. With that in mind she simply went on to the auditorium, her moving past some of the students that were talking among themselves. The entryway to the school was starting to get a bit boisterous and she didn't really feel like hanging around and hearing uninteresting what have you done on your break chit-chat. A line of freshmen were following behind her they figured she knew where she was going, her turning to look at the lot of them as they did so.

One of them asked with a slight tilt of their head, "Are you going to the Auditorium?"

She simply stared at them for a moment her then replying in a monotone, "Yes indeed I am, follow if you wish." With that said she makes her way toward the auditorium, her not bothering to turn and converse with the freshmen who were following behind her. When she arrived at the entryway of the auditorium she turned to the lot of them and said with a nod, "The freshmen are situated in the front right area."

They and bowed respectively and then made their way inside, one of them saying as they did so, "Thank you Sempai."

To that she simply blinked and shook her head, her saying in a monotone yet again, "What did I do to warrant a thank you?" She pauses for a moment and then simply shrugs as she makes her way inside, thinking to herself as she does so, 'I suppose it matters not.' On her way in she notices a free seat that had another free one next to it, her taking a seat and wondering if anyone would take the nest to her. Although she knew that only a sophomore could take the seat in this location, seeing as how they were all sectioned off as to get to know ones own grade members.
My Favorite song is Almost Easy by Avenged Sevenfold, hands down by the way. :7p

@juuchanisu

I'll start off with this I only do MxF sorry not sorry and I only play the male...Always have always will, sorry not sorry :P

Yoooo, I can rp with you, Out all the plots you got the bad boy one is the best suited for me as I hate everything in real life and love music Loool xD

I could also do the shy and popular, as long as we could make a couple tweaks in that the guy is kinda laid back and lazy but shy, mostly cause it fun to do lazy replies for char :P but that up to you.

If you wanted to, it be a big ass stretch, I love Haikyuu, I could or you or we both could create our own char's for the universe and rp it out. Or I could choose a char and you make one etc... idk it a stretch like I said xD . Like your char could be on the volleyball womens team or the manger. IDK just and idea. xD

I like the sound of demon x angel or spirit x shifter.

I do only deal in MxF, preferably being M. I'm part of a few detailed public RP's so I wouldn't be opposed to making this one public as well.

I'd like if you'd send me a PM if even slightly interested so we could talk about the other details which is hard to address by myself like this.

the bad boy plot sounds good, as does popular&shy. i'm interested in black butler as well!!

pm me to work out some details, maybe? c:

Hiya~

Normal x Bad Boy sounds really interesting!

Favorite song...Hm. While I have a few favorite bands, my favorite song tends to change often based on my mood. Although, one song I'll always listen to at least once is Sunburn by Owl City. That or Fireflies by Owl City lol

"It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf."

"Woah, a wolf a bit you?"

"Uh huh."

"No, not a chance."

"And why is that?" Jace asked, dropping his arms over Scott and Stiles' shoulders. With his book bag slung high up on his arm, the blonde male leaned down slightly so his head could rest in between his best friends. "I heard a wolf howling, same as Scott did." he added, nodding slightly to his bandaged left forearm which was hanging around Stiles' neck.

Jumping wildly, Stiles jerked himself forward, eyes wide as he whirled around to face the third member of their 'group'. "STOP doing that!" he started to shout, only to end in a somewhat hushed whisper. "And no. No the two of you didn't hear a wolf howling because California doesn't have any wolves." he explained. "They haven't for like 60 years."

"Really?" Scott asked, hiding his grin that appeared as Stiles freaked out at Jace's arrival. He had to know that was why the blonde kept greeting them from behind.

"Yes really! There are no wolves in California!"

"So, since you don't believe us about the animal biting into us, I guess you also won't believe that we found the body." Jace shrugged slightly, his right arm still around Scott's neck. Though with his words, he lifted his uninjured arm and walked past his two friends right as the bell began to ring, ignoring Stiles' gaping fish face impression. "Oh, and Scott," he called out, turning so he was walking backwards towards the building. "I saw what happened with Jackson. Ignore him."

With his piece said, he gave the two a one-handed salute before jogging up the steps to get into the building and towards his first class. No doubt it was probably with Scott and Stiles, but Jace knew that he'd have to get there as soon as possible. He needed to grab the window seat in the very back. It made for a great sleeping spot. He smirked at the thought. Slipping into his class, he grinned at the sight of his empty seat and quickly claimed his territory. Dropping his bag at his feet, Jace instantly spread his legs out and leaned his head back, closing his eyes and began to think about last night.

Stiles had dragged him out of his house and to Scott's just so they could hunting in the woods. Other than sleeping, he'd had nothing better to do so he went without complaint and enjoyed watching Scott threaten Stiles with a baseball bat. While the night had begin fairly lighthearted despite Stiles' morbid words, Jace could easily recognize the feeling when he realized that something was out there, watching him.

He'd gotten separated from his friends, not finding Stiles or Scott until after he'd heard the threatening howl of the large wolf that had suddenly attacked him, biting deep into his left forearm, where he already had a scar. Jace remembered laying there, stunned in pain before he could faintly hear what he thought to be Scott. The possibility at having heard one of his friends had been enough to get him moving. Stumbling to his feet, he managed to follow the voice he'd heard until he found Scott who had just managed to avoid being hit by a car. He'd called out to his friend and somehow the two managed to get themselves to the Animal Clinic where Scott worked and they got their bite marks bandaged up. Jason sighed. He didn't really know what was going on, but with as much knowledge as he was lacking, he didn't see the point in worrying about it.

Smack!

Tensing sharply at the sound of a ruler hitting his desk, Jace opened one eye to see his teacher glaring at him for seemingly sleeping. The teen hid a grin as he opened his other eye, catching sight of Scott and Stiles who were trying not to laugh. Grin spreading, he gave a two finger wave to the teacher who gave him one last scalding look before returning to the front of the room.

Following the movement with his eyes, Jace realized the bell had rung once again. 'Huh, no wonder he was angry,' he mused. 'The bell rang ten minutes ago.'

From Survivor

Haha I love that Normal x Artist example. Something I'd really love to do!

I could never choose a favorite song, it's unfair to the others, so I'd say anything from The Cure (<3)

BlackPlagued said:

Darrien

Darrien had stood stock still for a good hour and hadn't even noticed. He was just beyond reach of the illumination of the porch light, hearing the faint electric buzz that it always had made. They'd changed the bulb multiple times, attempting to quiet it, but it was apparently in the wiring and the issue was left unresolved. Now, the din of it was hypnotizing if not maddening and he kept absentmindedly wishing he had fixed it once and for all.

He knew she still lived here. He wasn't sure at first but her car was there, and through the lighted window he had glimpsed her familiar silhouette. Still, he couldn't bring himself to walk up those steps and ring the doorbell. How stupid he'd feel if she slammed the door in his face or refused to open it all together. What would he even say? 'I've changed.' ? Sounded sappy and desperate, when in reality he literally has changed into something so completely inhuman. He supposed he'd be deemed just as stupid or even crazy if he attempted to explain this to Charlotte as well.

Quit some time passed since that last quarrel. He couldn't remember the cause of it, but he spat untrue things at her then left with the intention to spend the night away from her at a dingy, shabby motel close by where he would stare at the blank walls and brood with a tall can of beer in his hand until he was drunk enough to slumber. However, when he reached the motel and had gotten a room, he noticed a strange woman was leaning against the wall close by. She wasn't properly dressed for the cold weather. Hell, she wasn't properly dressed at all. 'A hooker' he thought to himself, but just as quickly her eyes flashed towards him. A smile reached her mouth and she descended towards him. Darrien continued his walk to his room a bit quickly. He'd never intend to cheat on Charlotte, no matter how furious he was, but something about this woman made him nervous and unsure. She caught up to him, grabbed his shoulder to turn him around, and before Darrien could tell her he had no interest, she bit down on his neck and began to feed. He woke up the next night weak and dizzy, but he wasn't at the motel. He was slumped beneath a tree in some unknown woods completely alone. From there, he learned what he was and what he must do.

He was torn from his trance when he heard the crash of glass from inside. He took a couple steps forward then relaxed, realizing from her curses, that she just broke something. She passed by the window again and a dull sadness swept him. Then after a moment, he heard the familiar melody that could only come from her. He smiled as she sang, remembering everything he loved about her and more. The fights were unimportant. The acidic insults they threw at each other were forgotten, at least by him. Finally the last of the singing died down. She was out of the shower. With a shaky deep breathe he bounded up the steps and knocked on the door, pushing back the cowardly urge to flee as best he could.

Modern - Now We Got Bad Blood.

I'm highly interested in roleplaying with you, after all, how could I not be after seeing that you like school idol (more of a fan of Nico and Kotori than Rin, but hey, she's still a cutie, especially with Hanayo)? So, the plots I'd like to do are either the spirit x shifter or artist x normal, and really, if you'd like to roleplay with me then I would really like to discuss both of them more in depth, and I am pretty active, usually will be able to reply every other day if not every day and I never harass about someone's reply rate. And if you disappear for whatever reason, that'd be totally fine by me, especially because I am also interested in making friends, although either way I'm totally understanding. Oh, and my favorite song at this moment would have to be either... Sarcasm by Get Scared or 23 by Highly Suspect.

The day was cool, considering that Texas was known for its heat. Although, technically Texas was known for a lot of bigger things, any tourist knew to bring along a pair of shorts. Barely reaching the low eighties quite a bit of people still wore shorts although some had on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. It was Friday and in the early afternoon. It wasn’t going to get any hotter than this and so plenty of people were milling about in the mall strip. It was a small strip but held different services. There was a gas station and a donut shop right beside each other. Further down the row was a family owned pizza joint and a small Mexican restaurant that allowed for people to sit down inside and enjoy a meal with friends and family. The last three businesses was a nail salon, a laundromat, and barber shop. There wasn’t anything more than that.

Many people stopped at the gas station although the city’s inhabitants utilized the other amenities the strip mall had to offer. Many women were inside the nail salon and a couple of people were at the barber shop. The middle school up the street had let out so the students came down and went to the pizza joint or donut shop, buying their snacks and then heading back up to the park about half a mile away to enjoy their food and sodas. Only two families were actually inside the Mexican restaurant but a pair of firemen were inside as well, waiting at the counter to collect their meal. The laundromat was one of the busiest places, coming to second place compared to the minimart in the 7-eleven which had plenty of people paying for their gas and others looking at alcohol or a bag of chips.

A girl with poorly dyed white silver hair moved slowly in the few, small aisles that held more than just quick and easy food. She paused at everything: the newspapers and magazines, the sunglasses, the DVD collection (all of which were low budget titles), the pet food and even the small beauty area which had sunscreen and nail polish. The girl looked up every now and then, cataloging who was in the store and if their position had changed before looking over her shoulder to the outside world. Originally she had planned to get food at the Mexican restaurant since she knew it would have been cheap, but upon seeing the two firemen inside she had ducked her head and continued along the sidewalk heading to the minimart.

The tall female came to the refrigerator section of the corner store and looked at the beverages. She tried her best not to look over her shoulder often since the checkout stand was parallel to this section and didn’t want to seem suspicious. Although she didn’t look exactly normal. Her hair was in a ponytail but had a greasy sheen to the part that was pulled back on her head, and the gray-like strands that fell from the black hair tie were knotted and unruly, basically begging to be brushed out. Her clothes were not much better: stained with dirt and having many loose threads and holes in them. She wore worn out baggy jeans that hung low on her hips since they were definitely a size or two too big, a black tank top that was so stretched out it practically hung from her shoulders to reveal her bra straps, although to prevent that she covered herself with a large yellow and brown plaid flannel fit for an XL man. She had rolled up the sleeves on the flannel which revealed her tiny pale arms.

After debating sometime what she should get, the haphazard looking female chose the cheapest items: two liters of bottled water that would be 3.00 if bought together and two bags of the Snak Time spicy oriental mix. Her total came out to be less than nine dollars. The female pulled out two crumpled fives from her back pocket on her jeans and handed it to the cashier, receiving a dollar and some odd change back. She put the change back into her pocket, grabbed the plastic bag and headed off from the gas station. Hardly anyone looked at her, at least for the adults in the store who were afraid that if they made eye contact she would then proceed to ask for money. The girl glanced at the Mexican restaurant and since she didn’t see any of the firemen in sight began to move her ruined sneaker feet into the direction she was heading: which was as far away from New Mexico as she could get.

The process of walking so many miles, and without a map, had the female on a crazy rollercoaster. She thought her life had been sucky before, but this was at least ten times worse. She opened up one of the bottles of water, the plastic black bag resting in the crook of her elbow as she drank the water and walked. She could feel the middle schooler’s stares but did her best to ignore them. Kids had a big mouth and she was afraid that any second a cop car would shoot down the road before stopping a couple of feet in front of her. The cops would get out of the vehicle, two burly men with a wicked looking utility belt complete with a gun, taser, pepper spray, their radio, hand cuffs and whatever else they carried inside those things. Then the officers would tell her to stop and ask to talk to her. They would look at her funny as if she looked familiar from somewhere and they couldn’t place their finger on what it was. Then, one of them would ask, “Are you Raelynn Wrightwood, the girl wanted for the murder of Silvia Miller?”

Raelynn shivered at the thought and looked over her shoulder, at the cars at the intersection waiting to hop on the freeway or go to the residential area or to the strip mall. She didn’t see any cop cars. She still didn’t feel safe. She capped the bottle of water and placed it back into her plastic bag, holding onto it and walking a bit faster. She was sure this made her look more suspicious but she just wanted to get to a truck stop where hopefully she could hitch a ride. She had been walking on foot for about two weeks, and already she only had about a dollar and seven cents to her name. She wish she could have planned ahead for this but who would have thought that she would end up hitting her foster mother with a frying pan?

The runaway had stared in belief when the women fell to the ground. She stood there for a good ten minutes and when Mrs. Miller didn’t move at all she knew she had killed her. She couldn’t go to jail, she didn’t want to be on trial for murder, she would instantly be considered guilty. Who wouldn’t find her guilty? After all, since she was nine years old she had gotten into trouble: fights, cursing, ditching classes. She was a horrible student that struggled with reading textbooks and memorizing facts. She had, during a brief period, excelled in the different array of sports all children had to partake in during their hour of Physical Education. That was the only thing she was good at other than getting in trouble. Raelynn was a horrible student other than that and anyone could testify for her shitty character.

Not to mention that everyone knew she had made plenty of threats to her caregiver when she was moved to their home. Being moved from foster home to foster home was due to Raelynn’s unruly behavior, which only Raelynn could blame herself for. They hadn’t gotten along because of her sour attitude. She made sure to stay out past curfew and only do chores when she was yelled out. It was more than just her going through a phase, she wanted her guardian to pay for taking care of her and send her back. She had less than a year left of fostercare and she would be an adult and away from the whole system. She hadn’t thought much about her future, living in the moment since she was young and clueless.

The arguments happened every day, usually with Raelynn giving a snarky attitude. Silvia Miller had been waiting for Raelynn when she got home with a letter saying she had already been truant too many times and she wouldn’t be able to graduate high school even if she attended every school day for the rest of the year. Then she had started complaining about her grades, appalled that Raelynn had so many missing assignments in every single class. Uninterested Raelynn headed to the kitchen to go to the back door and leave the house, prepared to crash with someone or just come back home really late. But then she had to say it. She had to say the words that Raelynn hated to hear, and a full out brawl ensued. Their words got louder, cuss words and threats began to fly back and forth and when Raelynn made a move to run out the backdoor Mrs. Miller grabbed her arm which caused Raelynn’s instincts to flare at the instant: she grabbed a frying pan that had been drying on the dish rack and swung it back in a perfect arc that hit Silvia Miller squarely on the side of her head.

Raelynn never thought of herself to be a killer, the shock had her frozen. When she realized she had to run or suffer the consequences she grabbed the bills from her guardian’s wallet and ran off, not bothering to grab anything extra, which she should have. Raelynn didn’t have much, a little over 200.00 and she knew that would not last long at all. So she moved along on foot and panhandled every now and then when the opportunity arised. She didn’t feel guilty for taking advantage of people like that but she soon stopped when she realized that the police were probably out looking for her and if anyone recognized her then she would be screwed. So she went to the nearest grocery store and bought bleach and the cheapest hair dye, which was a dye for an older woman who was trying to make her gray hair more even. She even paid money to stay in a cheap motel for the night so she could dye her hair in a bathroom.

After that she had started her journey, going into texas and walking along the major freeways when it was safe to and trying to sleep in warm places without getting picked up by the police. Some people were kinder to her than others which Raelynn appreciated but even after crossing the state border she still felt on edge. She wanted to be in Florida since she was positive her murder case wouldn’t span all the way over there. She didn’t wonder about what she would do to live or survive and did her best to live scrupulously although now she realized she had failed quite a bit. Gas station food was quite expensive and she was still losing weight despite the high fat content of the food.

Raelynn bit her bottom lip as she became stressed and proceeded to walk faster. She had to hitch a ride now, she was far below her initial schedule which was getting to Florida by the end of the month and she was still in Texas. This was a crucial part of her journey and the teenage girl hoped she could complete it successfully without any mishaps. She figured that a truck stop was her best bet since she figured that all the truck drivers didn’t watch too much tv with always being on the road and probably didn’t know about her being a murderer. Luckily for Raelynn she was soon approaching one that was only five miles away, about an hour if she continued her brisk pace.

///time skip///

Raelynn got out of the semi and looked at the truck driver who had agreed to take her for a few hours. The deal was that the truck driver would choose when to drop her off or not and Raelynn had eagerly agreed after being turned down by all the other truck drivers. Unfortunately for her, it was now almost midnight and she had no clue to where she was at. It didn’t look like they were near anything that could be considered a good landmark for her to base on where to go to reach Florida. Raelynn made a mental note to buy a map sometime soon and to save her from the pain of being totally lost.

Thanks, uh, do you have an idea where I’m at right now? I’m trying to get to the next state over.” Raelynn asked, almost mumbling her words as she felt embarrassed.

Which state?” The truck driver asked, peering down at Raelynn with one thick, black brow raised in a condescending manner. They hadn’t spoken much at all on the ride and had also agreed to not share anything unless they felt like it. Raelynn decided to not share more than a few words, afraid that she would give something away.

What state is on the other side?” She asked, unfortunately quite sincere about it. Geography involved memorization so she knew nothing other than those around New Mexico and only those around New Mexico. Anything past Texas was a mystery other than obvious states such as Florida. The truck driver sighed, deeming Raelynn not to be a bright girl.

Maybe you should head over to Houston, it’s a big city, just go down that way and you’ll find it. Good luck and try to stay out of trouble.” The truck driver suggested, pointing his finger which caused Raelynn to turn around and stare at the deserted looking area. She definitely didn’t see much of a city but she trusted this truck driver, almost. She figured even if he was sending her in the wrong direction she would figure it out soon enough or come across another person who could direct her better. Raelynn nodded her head and shut the large, heavy red door. All she had was a liter of water and one bag of the oriental mix, which she would use very sparingly since she was basically out of money.

The tall female headed in the direction he had pointed at and moved quickly, which she soon had to stop since she kept tripping upon rocks and shrubs. Thankfully the moon was almost full and the sky was fairly cloudless which gave her enough light to work with so she wasn’t totally blind. Every time she heard a critter or an unknown sound she would turn around quickly with her heart beating fast and her eyes straining to see if anything was there. Was there anything dangerous in Texas? Raelynn couldn’t remember. She was sure that there were snakes but what snakes would be out during the night? That reassured her yet not enough.

The nighttime sounds did not soothe her, rather they made her more stressed out. The only sound that comforted her was the distant sound of neighing, and soon she registered that as something useful: there couldn’t be any wild horse herds in Texas; that meant there had to be a ranch or something nearby. Straying a bit off the path set for her by the kind truck driver she headed to the sound of the horses. She saw more trees and went under their cover, which although blocking the moonlight ironically made her feel more at ease since she felt like she wasn’t being watched as much. The first thing she saw after a few more minutes of maneuvering through the trees was a barn in a clearing with corrals for the horses.

Without hesitation Raelynn made her way to the barn. It was now in the early morning hours, but she figured that she only needed a few hours of sleep before going on her way. She planned to be gone by the sun came up and was sure that if she hid in her she would be alright. She couldn’t see any other lights or living arrangements so she assumed that someone only came here to care for the creatures and figured that would only give her more time to rest and wake up. Raelynn slowly opened the door, wincing as it creaked and slowly shut it closed behind her. She stepped inside, it was dark inside so she used her hands for guidance and using the small slivers of moonlight that entered through various parts of the building for light. She soon came across a bundle of hay and due to her being exhausted sat down and leaned against it. Right when Raelynn closed her eyes she fell asleep instant, tightly clutching the plastic black bag in her lap.

Starter from
Whispers of the Heart

Ah, I hope this starter is good enough, I know it's really dense but I really do love detail and sometimes I can't help but to write a ton (>-<).

Hello!

I was reading through your post, and it seems we're pretty compatible. (At least, I seriously hope so!)

I can easily post 2-3 paragraphs, leaning more towards 4-6 per post. Of course, that all depends on what I'm given, the current situation, and how I'm feeling IRL.

I have no issues with only one post per week, or even upwards of one per two weeks, though I certainly prefer more!

Here's my RP starter example~

Quick warning, it's a little mature. If you're okay with that, continue on. (It's not really that mature, honestly. Just felt it fair to let you know ahead of time.)

Miah Uroh, the Unsociable Girl

Many a day, of this recent past, does a little girl make her way into the streets. Slipping into the early afternoon crowd, Miah tried to act as casual as possible. Which isn't very casual for a girl who first, went through fifteen years of mental torture, and secondly suffered several months of being hunted by the police. She never wore anything to shield her face, nor bothered with anything too serious in changing her appearance. Miah ignorantly thought no one would recognize her, so as long as she ducked low long enough and changed her hair. After all, the only thing police had to go on was a dated picture of her from several years ago. If there's anything good about a mother who didn't care about you, is it makes it easy to slip away with little evidence about yourself.

BONG, BONG, BONG

The bells chimed three, letting those around know it was three o'clock. For a certain little girl with slight insanity problems, this meant her favorite book store would be at it's least busy time. One can never be to cautious, right? Side stepping through the herd of people, Miah neatly slipped into the store doors, opened and closed them without triggering the bell, and made sure no one else was in the store. It's not like she was planning on stealing anything...but just in case, better to have no witnesses. There was a specific book she was looking for, that Miah heard about from a few teens from the local school. They said it was a creepy old dusty book about Blood Mages. Ever since finding out who she really is, the topic of Taboo in general never interested the girl. But now... For the past few months, Miah has been trying to learn anything she could on the subject, but no one ever seemed to carry information about Blood Mages. Few told of any Taboo at all, which isn't too surprising. People seem to believe they bring bad luck.

In front of her stood three huge shelves of books, but her book was in the far right corner of the store. Where few people look, is the place it hides, just like the criminals it talks of. That's what Miah over heard at any rate. Lightly walking towards her goal, she kept an eye out for her. The devil who lurks in the store, preying on innocent children. She always sneaks up on unsuspecting prey, to snatch them up and torture them! Such is a fate Miah has to endure last time, she barely made it out with her life! But not this time, Miah was too quiet for the beast.

Only a few more steps, only...oh no.

A large creak in the floor boards could be heard only a foot behind Miah. Her neck started to crawl as she prepared for the worst. The beast grabbed her around the arms, lifting her high. She started...grabbing things! Preventing a scream, the young girl kicked off her assailant, rolling forward...right into the back wall. The beast, or should I say the well endowed manager of the store, started laughing. In Miah's mind, and who could blame her, always tries to avoid the 'beast'. Every time the collage grad makes it her duty to feel up poor little Miah, only to make a offhand comment of how little...somethings are. All the while laughing, mind you.

"Come on, you said you wouldn't do that anymore!" Miah's face burned red, and her head throbbed a little from slamming into the wall. She rubbed the bruise gently, looking over at the taller women. The managers dark hair bounced as she kept on laughing, having to hold onto the shelf for support.

"I...I'm sorry! It's just-" She stopped to take a few breaths, finally calming down. "-I think you might have gotten a tad bigger." At the comment, Miah hold her chest looking away, her face somehow ever brighter. "Okay...I promise that was the last time. Honestly, if you wanted me to stop sooner the least you could do was give me something worth grab-"

Before the manager could finish talking Miah shrugged and threw a book at her feet. She dodged it, then returned a scowl at the prone teen. But after a few moments of silence, they both started laughing. These two pretty much act like sisters, if you could consider this odd little relationship as anything at all. During these moments, Miah's memories just fade away for a short time...but such bliss never stays. As the moment began to die down, everything slipped back into place. The girl got serious, standing back up finally. "Hey, I do need some help. I heard you have a book about...Blood Mages here."

"Eh, yeah...wanna say I do. What'cha need something like that for?" The manager asked, tilting her head a little. Without waiting for a response, she went on to look for the book in question. Coming back a few minutes later with a large grey book in hand, she tossed it over to Miah. The teen grabbed it, taking a very quick overview of the first page. She only caught a few sentences, but right away it seemed like what she needed.

"I huh, n-n-eed it for a school project about Taboo. They allowed us to choose a specific type, so I ch-choose Blood Mage. I'm sorry, in a rush! Can I just return this in a day or two?" Miah was never good with words, faltering on a few without meaning too. Which one could only hope the manager didn't take as a trigger for deceit. But thankfully, she's actually pretty cool. She simply waved off Miah as the girl slipped back through the door, still not triggering the little bell on the door. Gripping the book tightly, Miah side stepped back into the crowd. Acting causal isn't easy, and acting casual while carrying what could be a very controversial book...is downright hard. So if a girl with light purple hair shifting around uncomfortably, and death gripping a dusty old book isn't enough to catch your wandering eye...what could you see?

From where she was, it wouldn't take long to reach her destination. Which is her make-shift home in a dead end apartment building. While trying to get out of the herd, she tripped over a foot and began to fall. Then she did something horribly stupid. She keeps a ring on each hand, both with a tiny spring knife. Using these to open wounds to bend blood is the point. While falling, she instinctively stabbed her palm and reached out with both arms letting her sleeves cover her hands. Right before hitting the ground, her blood shot out onto the pavement stopping the fall. Once her momentum was normal, she returned her blood into her palm, grabbed the book, and bolted off down the alley. Right before leaving out of view, she caught site of what appeared to be a young man with a hood on, sitting against the wall. She only hoped he, and no one else seen what she did.

It's not my best work, I'll admit. And it would make much more sense if you knew the plot behind it all, but still.

If I've peeked your interest (which I'm hoping I have) here's what I'd be done for doing.

At the moment, I'm really just craving a literate Undertale RP. We can discuss specifics if I've passed the test. But I'm not against going with some of the other fandoms, or your other plot ideas either.

Other quick notes about myself. I've only ever done female roles on this site, but I'm not against going male. But expect me to be rubbish at it...I'm totally down for romance! Whether it be MxF, or FxF. (No MxM, just because I have no experience with male characters as it is.)

I love darker/mature themes, including but no limited to, swearing, blood and gore, despair, and all the things related to it. However, I won't even touch the subject of anything sexual. But with all this said, if you want an RP with none of that stuff, it's cool with me!

juuchanisu said:
Normal x Bad Boy – MXF
"(best frieeeeeend), help...I'm falling fast, and hard!"

I had recently moved states. I moved from (state) to (newstate) where I had to leave my best friend, my school and all of the great things I knew back there. Now, I'm at this new state, thanks to my father's job. I have to make new friends, go to a new school and uugh it's so just problematic! But, that's not it...it's the fact that I have a NEIGHBOR and HE LIKES TO SCREAM HIS MUSIC. I can FLIPPING HEAR HIS MUSIC THROUGH MY WALLS. AND LET ME TELL YOU, IT ISN'T PRETTY. What I didn't know is that he was gonna fall in love with me first, then me him. Ugh! Flipping sexy, bad boys…

[inspired by Problem List on Wattpad by kpgcatlover]
juuchanisu said:
Popular x Shy – MxF, MxM, FxF
"If you like me, then say you like me."

I talk a lot, yes. I'm always talking to my close friends, teasing others, flirting and pretending I don't notice most of the people. However, I do notice this one girl/boy...and s/he's an angel. S/he's so shy, and s/he easily gets pushed around but that doesn't matter really to me. I've been crushing on her/him since I first set eyes on her/him when s/he was helping a new kid. Her/his beauty amazes me...and I want to meet her/him. I was so lucky when s/he was assigned as my science partner. Hopes for a new romance!
Would love to try them with you^

tumblr_n00c25PhWh1r9eokgo4_250.gif

Evelyn Blackwell

The pale morning light and the sound from her alarm filled Eve's room. Her eyes tried to slowly open, but there was no success and she just rolled on her stomach and placed the blanket more on her head. The alarm continued to fill her room and Eve just sighed with her face in her pillow, finally getting up. Her mind made the room spin for a second and eventually it got back to normal. Her room was white, with kind of a small bed, a closet, her working desk, some other furniture and sketches, drawings everywhere. One thing Eve hated about high school? Homework. Last night she had to do her homework in the last moment, and the dark circles from under her eyes could show that. Working undercover was never an easy job and she could say she hated it with all her heart. Her mind was somewhere else, in another world in which maybe she could be with her parents and in a world in which she knew where her mother was. Would her mother even return for her or she was dead? Eve shook that thoughts out of her mind as she finally got up. "Morbid day." She said slowly.

In high school, she was known mostly as the mysterious, artistic girl that had some guys on her way, or just as Evelyn Black, an usual mundane name. Eve enjoyed some classes, but she would still prefer sitting in her room and look over the Institute's books. She even made her way into the ballet group and the actors one, keeping a close eye on them. Eve stretched for some seconds before making her way to the closet. She picked out a black, lacy crop top, some boyfriend jeans and her usual, dirty black converse she could take everywhere. On that she added a leather jacket and her colorful bag pack. Her hair ended up in a messy pony tail, with some strands along her face. Chakrams in one of her pockets, her seraph blade in the jacket's inside pocket, some knives placed on the inside of her pants, getting caught by the belt. Everything was set, every weapon was usable in any moment in case the demons would show up; she only had to keep the distance and attack.

Looking at the clock, it was pretty late and she just threw a mad look towards it, exiting the room. Her steps could not be heard and she was sure the others were in the library already. She took a small turn and headed into the kitchen from where she got a cereal and chocolate bar and then got back to her way into the library. Meetings, pairing, things she hated the most. Eve was a lone wolf when she wanted, and working in a team was never an option for her, even if she had her own flaws and Eve needed help, even if she wanted to accept that or not.

Opening the huge doors with a forced push, Eve stepped into the dark as she noticed the small group formed of Michael and Nicole. Eve could say she enjoyed Nicole's way of being and she wouldn't mind to pair with her as she was a good fighter too. About Michael, there's was nothing much to say. He was serious, a good fighter and protecting his sister like she was a small child. It seems they were discussing something but her enter, made them keep quiet. Eve just made a small wave to them and placed herself on a chair, leg over leg as she looked at them. It seems Luke was late.

tumblr_mxvk1dfGxu1svnp9co1_250.gif

Luke Darkwood

Waking up to a powerful light and the sound of an alarm that could make walls break never was the best part of Luke's day. His hair was messy and he was still sweaty as he had another dream about Marcus that made his blood stop in his veins for a second. Luke got up, almost forcing his head to get away from the pillow, moving his hands over his eyes, rubbing them as he let out an yawn. Another day and here high school was kicking in. Mundane's school was like a prison in which you had to learn about all the stupidity in the world. But there was no difference between that and the London Institute as his father forced him some of the classes that were in high school. Moving the blanket away from himself, Luke stretched and then made his way to the closet, but before that he shut the window open, letting the cold air hit him in the face. He then picked out a simple outfit, formed of a white t-shirt, some black pants and his usual black boots, adding just a black jacket to the outfit. His hair remained in his messy way, his hand making just one move in it.

Luke was known around the high school as the pretty face that always pushed people with just a move of his hand. He can't say he didn't enjoy the small attentions he would get from the mundane girls, even if he had in mind just to play around. Luke Darkwood was known as Luke Bower in high school, a name he didn't quite enjoy.

Luke looked at the books, and groaned for a split second as he threw them into his bag, a long with his phone, he wanted to get to the important part. Picking out weapons. Yes, the favorite part of the day, to play around with the blades and pick the best one that could hurt any enemy in a second. Daggers placed into his boots, his seraph bladed and his stele. Those were the only things he could actually bring with himself without getting anyone suspicious. As he looked at himself one more time in the mirror he got out of the room and lighted a cigarette. One of the rules, no smoking on the hallways but after all they told him to make himself at home, didn't they?

Luke's boots made some noise as they were touching the wood floor and he finally reached the library doors. He pushed them with just one of his arms and stood there as he noticed the small meeting that was there, probably waiting for him. Luke got out his cigarette, turning it off and threw it into a trash bin that was close, gesture followed by a fake cough. He studied the people he lived with for half a year already. Nicole was pretty interesting in a mysterious way, Luke always enjoyed flirtatious girl, while Eve was more the spunk and sometimes quiet type. But there was no way Luke would make a move on Nicole as Michael was around most of the times. He placed himself on a table as he looked at them. "Shall we start this secret meeting or we should look at each other until one of us gets out a blade and kills everyone?" Luke asked. "So meeting places? Pairings?" He asked again, with a mocking tone.

Eve couldn't help not to sign as she looked outside the window. One thing she could say she actually hated was camping out with a bunch of kids, a bunch of 'stupid' kids. We had the usual nerds, the rich pricks, making their manicure in the back or talking about the latest phone and then we had the boring ones, not much to say about them. Then we had Eve. Eve was probably a combination between 'what-the-fuck' and 'not-interested'. If she was liked or hated by everyone, that was a mystery. Most people would say they were in the middle, as Eve could either send a bad or good vibe if you were around her.

It was the second year she would visit this camp. It wasn't because she enjoyed it or because she had a lot of friends into it, but her parents insisted for her to get out of the house, break from bad habits or activities and relax on a beach, with other students and maybe make some friends. The 'friends' part was like a joke to Eve. Maybe she had a few friends here and there but she could never just get to close to everyone. Her camp friend was Clary. A book worm, most people would say, but she had a lot of talents except that. As Eve, Clary enjoyed sketching, reading a lot and painting. Perfect pair, only if Clary would take some risks from time to time. Eve was seated somewhere in the middle of the bus, with Clary by her side, listening to some album by RED as she scrolling around in her phone.

Eve was wearing a kind of lacy black loose tank top, some large jeans and her usual black leather boots as her hair was just in a messy pony tail. She was pretty tired and tried to stretch herself in the small seat, almost hitting Clary, provoking a small laugh come from both. When the bus finally stopped, the old lady that was looking at them when they were making just a move, cleaned her throat and began to speak. "As we know, is our annual summer camp that we hold on a beach. Let's hope all of you will have a great time and now please get out of the bus in order so we can meet with the other groups." She finished and everyone could finally get out. Eve took her guitar, her bag with some sketching instruments and then her other bag in which she had some clothes and made her way out of the bus.

She moved a strand of hair that got out of her pony tail and examined the place. The beach wasn't far away so after all, they had to walk, then they had to pick the cabins and finally, during the night they could have some fun. Eve sighed as she carried her bags and waited until everyone would finish with meeting their friends and the directors of the camp would finish with the 'sweet' and 'encouraging' words.

She finally closed the nurse office door. What was that? ''Good impression you made on your first day with the nurse, Clarissa.'' She though. Her face was still red but she couldn't control herself not to mutter a ''Jerk.'' under her breath. Her phone started ringing, of course it was Alice and Clary immediately answered.

''Hello?''

''Where are you?! Seriously Clary, I've been waiting for a hour here! You said you'll skip history and you'll come.'' Alice said annoyed, almost shouting in the phone. It was her first time that Clary skipped a class, but it was her first day anyway, nobody would've noticed.

''I am next to the...'' Wait, she couldn't tell her she is next to the nurse office because Aiden could come anytime out of it and Alice could've noticed.

''Actually, where are you, I am coming there.'' She started to make her way on the halls

''The entrance.'' She said and closed.

Clarissa rushed to the entrance and almost bumped in a guy. His hair was was lightly long and blond and his green eyes pierced her. He was tall and slim and he was wearing a black t-shirt, normal jeans and black sneakers.

''You should say sorry.'' When he said that, Clarissa knew him from somewhere. Yes, Erick and his friends. He was Jace if she remember right.

''S-Sorry.'' She never liked to say sorry, but this time it was her fault.

''Good.'' He said and placed his hands in his pockets, looking at her with a smirk then he continued his way.

''God.'' She said and rushed again, noticing Alice. Alice hugged her slightly and hit her on her back with her force.

''What was that for?!''

''You late again. Back to the problem, we could go to my place but it is like far and we should take a bus.''

''It is fine, we could go to mine, it is close, if you don't mind my messy room of course.'' Clarissa laughed a bit and they both got in a taxi.

Her father flat was in an old building but it was big enough. 2 rooms, one kitchen, 2 baths, a living room and her dads office. She finally unlocked the door and noticed her dad was in town as he left a note: ''I have an urgent meeting and might come late tonight, Love dad.'' Urgent meeting? She knew that her father was always working on his laptop and no one from this town worked for him or with him. She tried calling him, no response. She let out a sigh and helped Alice as they moved through to the boxes to get to her room. The walls where white and the room contained only a small closet, her books and records, her posters that were everywhere, her laptop and her study desk and there were still many things to place, but she had enough time to do that tomorrow. It was a good thing Alice didn't ask her any questions about where she was. She picked out fast her outfit: her leather jacket, a grey short hoodie that shows a little bit of her stomach, her black skinny pants and her ankle black leather boots. Her hair is in a messy bun mostly, and she is wearing the necklace her mother gave her: a moon and a sun together, both made out of silver. Alice searched like crazy through her clothes and finally picked a sweater, some pants and her converse. It was nice to find someone her size.

After 20 minutes they arrived to the game. The place wasn't that crowded, they came too early maybe. The sat in the front row as Alice pulled her hand. She loved football game but she mostly liked one of the players.

''Quick question: Why is Aiden staring at you and why he is coming this way?''

''What?'' She stared at her confused then she heard him as he called her name. She was surprised but mostly mad cause he still came even if she told him he should stay home and relax.

''Hey.'' Said Alice staring at her and him. But Aiden didn't even look at her as he sat down next to Clarissa. Alice seemed a little bit annoyed at him. At Clary home she said many times that she can't understand jerk guys and of course Aiden was part of them. It felt like a big tension, even if Aiden didn't notice it.

Then Clarissa saw Erick. He was approaching the front row with a grin as he was followed by his guys, making her stomach just go sick for a moment.

''Alice. Hot pie.'' He said as he looked at me and Alice. Alice just rolled her eyes and continued to look the other.

''Aw, don't get mad Alice, you're a hot pie too when you want.'' Erick said as he winked at her.

''I'll go buy some water.'' Alice said as she threw Erick a ''Gonna kill you.'' look.

''So, how is the new girl? Maybe after the game I could show you around.'' He started staring at her even more, making her head go dizzy for a moment. His eyes were like a gun that shots bullets in hers. Then she suddenly felt a arm around her back as it pulled her closer for a moment.

''I think she is fine.'' It was Aiden. He looked like he could've just jump and throw a punch at Erick's face. His arm was tense and his body was warm, making Clary feel a little secure on herself now.

Erick looked at him with a smirk, but this time it was a small one and left with the group as the game begun.

Alice returned and stared a little bit surprised at the image she saw, but just made her way to her seat and looked at the game.

Clary would've liked to get away from Aiden, but every time he just pulled her closer. ''Hey, it would be nice if you could let me go, because your old girlfriends and every girl you ever fucked stares at me like I am a meat and they're lions.'' She would've liked to say in that moment, but all that remained in her mind. She could punch him and run away, like she done in middle school with the boy that annoyed the shit out of her. The game finally finished, and their school team won, again it seems, from what she have heard from the others. She got her bag really fast and made a little run outside of the arena, as she left Aiden in the back, Alice following her.

Favorite song: [media]
[/media]

open!

shall i do a scout for some roleplayers? hope to look for some good ones SRs or maybe even URs !!

(reference is from idol hell aha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back