• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Scouring around for a high school set rp!

BearSkull

Just a silly little guy that's very awfully bored
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hellooo!

It is once again, me. And suddenly I was hit with the craving for a regular old his school rp.

I have done so incredibly many high school rps so I'd like to say I have a good bit of experience with them!

That being said, I have SO many plors for this setting. Really, ranging from a cliche little black cat x golden retriever, popular x nerd to all sorts of fantasy ideas.

Stuff about me:
You can call me Atlas and i am 21 at the moment. I much prefer to do mxm or mxnb but maybeee i can do mxf, who knows. Mxm does include trans guys so no worries(: I have quite a bit of experience roleplaying amd would like to consider myself literat, my responses usualy ranging from 3-8 paragraphs, just depends. I am absolutely ghost friendly but would love if you coul tell me if you do get bored, but you dont have to! Im usually pretty free but at most I'll be gone a week and in that time I'll try my absolute best to warn you beforehand! I'm also a HUGE fan of angst by the way. I do have autism so I'm so sorry if I randomly leave for a long bit, I get distracted extremely easily.

My biggest idea for this rp is to do some sort of black cat x golden retriever ((me being the black cat, I prefer that role)) thi isn't anything too serious and will be fun! Usually these do have agst in them, it's high school after all, so please tell me what triggers you have! I personally don't have anything and haven't problems with mentions of violence, self violence, illegal substances, mentions of controversial topics, things like that. But please tell me if you do! Rps are fun- not traumatic!

Okay, now, about the story.

I have quite a few ideas and I will put a few here, but if you don't like any of these but still want to try and make this work, you can still reach out and we can brainstorm something!

In this small town in the dead center of nowhere, sports are something so incredibly important to everyone and their moms. Muse A is now a senior and is his first time joining the tennis team. He, personally, couldnt care less about tennis. But after multiple teachers scolding him and the principal himself wsrning him that without the credit that tennis gave that would substitute the credit he lost with a few failed tests, he would not graduate. Obviously, Muse A took the spot. Of course, he wasn't expecting to join a team full of stars. His first few weeks, he quite literally sucks. That is, until he's given a new practice partner after his former partner tripped and twisted his ankle. Thats where Muse B comes in. Muse B is an absolute pro, always hitting the ball and nesr sacrificing himself to avoid a loss. At first, he gets mad at Muse A easily, but as timegoed on, can this anger and frustration perhaps turn into fondness and praise? A friendship maybe? Maybe... somthing more?

Muse A is a straight As student. Every teacher loves him and he soon became known through the teachers as the favorite. He never skipped class, always got his work done in time, was a huge teacher's pet, and never went to a high school party. He's very kept to himself. Not to mention that he may or may not scare some of the students there. Maybe it was the clothes and his personality that was simply a bit too dead for others. Whatever it was, no one quite liked him... well... except Muse B. Muse B was loved throughout the school, eveyone knew him. Muse B had dated over half of the school by now, but there wss something about Muse A that simply caught his attention, leading to Muse B always following Muse A all around. Eventually Muse A even became a bit paranoid, concluding that surely no one would actually want to talk to him, so Muse B was definitely planning somthing, maybe to murder him. Whagever it was, it freaked Muse A out when he saw Muse B follow him"discreetly" in the halls like a lost puppy. One morning, Muse A oversleeps for tje first time and arrived to class late. And just to his luck, today the only seat that was empty was the one beside Muse B. Will this forced proximity make Muse A even more freaked out and hate Muse B, or will Muse B successfully type the right buttons to make Muse aa fall for him too?

The new school year had finally started, and who knew what these new classes would bring? Apperantly, everything but what Muse A was hoping for. It was shocking- Muse A, top student, in detention during the third week! That was absurd! But it was true. He had been caught cheating in his test for the first time, but if you saw him, anyone would assume he might as well have accidentally murdered someone with the regret that was on his face. Well... now that didn't matter. Muse A was now stuck in detention. What he didnt know was that he was stuck with a certain special someon, Muse B. The principal leads both boys to a classroom and locks them inside the room, handing the two each a thick packet full of math equations that made Muse A's head hurt just by seeing it. The two students, whether they liked each other or not, were now sruck in the same room for two hours. But what if Muse B... had a bit of experience with detention days? What if he knew how to unlock the door for them both to escape? Perhaps the two succeed and spend their two hours exploring the building together, or maybe they fail and are stuck in the room for all of detention. Maybe a friendship will blossom into something more...

Those three are a few I came up with, but I do have more! Once again, I am looking for a black cat x golden retriever pairing, no matter which one is which Muse. We can also add in little elements, like maybe one of them already had a crush on the other beforehand, or maybe they're dared to talk to the other and then realize it's not that bad, whatever! Oh, and whatever plot we do, I also absolutely love a classing enemies to lovers trope, so if you want to include that I would love to, but it's not a need!

But PLEASE have a reastic faceclaim. Faceclaims aren't necessary but if you want to provide one, please don't make it drawn or cartoon!

I hope you're interested by this and please tell me which idea interests you!

I am also available on discord! ♡♡

Last edited:
Hi I have an idea for a highschool roleplay I've been cooking for a bit that could fall with black cat golden retriever energy well. If you would be interested in hearing it let me know?

Hi I have an idea for a highschool roleplay I've been cooking for a bit that could fall with black cat golden retriever energy well. If you would be interested in hearing it let me know?
Oh absolutely, I'm always interested! Send me a pm and we can plot (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back