• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Scott Pilgrim style quest!

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
Hey! This is a story about a small group of friends that are in a small punk band! The main character's name is Scott Redd

scottredd.png

You will make decisions via polls and what you do will affect the world around him.

If this goes as planned, I have made projects like this before and have since abandoned them due to them not working the way as intended and that has taught me how to correctly mold and manage a good Quest RP. If you're into punk rock, and the Scott Pilgrim aesthetic, hop on board to the story!

THIS IS OPEN TO ANYONE WHEN IT GOES LIVE, THIS IS JUST TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD ACTUALLY BE INTERESTED IN PLAYING

So do other people make characters? Or do they just vote to decide what this guy does? Like a Choose Your Own Adventure meets American Idol?

So do other people make characters? Or do they just vote to decide what this guy does? Like a Choose Your Own Adventure meets American Idol?

It is a choose your own adventure style story but not really a "climb to popularity" story as I may have accidentally lead it on to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back