• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Scooby Doo; The mystery | Reboot

WavyLikePasta

Scooby Demon
So this was origanally @Creatureofthenight’s idea but she had to take some time off form the site due to some.. issues in her personal life. She had asked me to take over for her and I was glad to..

Blah blah blah I’m here now trying to reboot this. The original didn’t work out to well, couldn’t even get all the character sheets in, so I’m trying to reboot this. It’s going to be the original plot, but edited just a tad

Oak Hollow. A bit of an eventful town with criminals constantly dressing up and terrifying the town every. Single. Time. Many who live in Oak Hollow sort of despise Mystery Inc, but they go along their way. But recently, a death had blown up in the populated town of 235.. now 234​

Zaria Michals was a 19 year old girl murdered last night at the Lazy Motel. The story from her neighbor, Lucy M that night were reported to us “I saw a dark figure just walk into her room. I guessed it was just yah know.. a friend of hers. Their wasn’t anything very distinctive about them. But then I heard screaming. I didn’t wanna barge in or make anything worse so I called the police. I guess we were to late as they reported back to me.. that she.. was killed...” She was stabbed multiple times at her chest, dark red markings around her neck proved their was down straining against large hands. We are still trying to find the culprit. If there is anything you may know, please report to the Oak Hollow police department as soon as possible. Or call the followed number-
Zaria was known pretty well by the gang, talking to them here and there to catch up on what they found. Velma was getting curious and brought the paper to the gang as they met up one night. Of course they never solved murder cases, but this one was different. They all decided to find the Lazy Motel. Which was easily found on the west outskirts of town.

The motel wasn’t the best of places. You could tell someone was smoking something they shouldn’t have been and a lot of it. Dozens of cigarette butts cluster the bucket of sand they sit in, the walls cover in the tobaccos smoke. Fred takes charge and walks into the front desk. The middle aged women with streaks of aging white hairs throughout her mousy brown hair. Her dull blue eyes staring at a magazine. She glanced up before returning her eyes to the magazine. She finally greeted them in a well practiced, monotone voice “Welcome to the Lazy Motel.. Cash or Credit. What can I do for you all..?”

That’s the plot.. of course we start right where I left off but of course I need a little more interest before I could even think about throwing a character sheet thread up

If theirs any questions my PM’s are always open. Thanks, Wavy.

My tags- Yahhah Yahhah Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf

I have no real preference but since I should pick One Shaggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back