• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Scooby Doo long term roleplay!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! How are you? So I’m a roleplayer as you will have guessed if you clicked on this post. I do dm everyone who likes the post so only like if you wish to roleplay. I’m female and I’m an adult so please be at least 16/18+ to dm.

I’m looking for some scooby doo roleplays based off the cartoon movies but using the live action characters as face claims. I’ve just done a major scooby doo binge thanks to boomerang so now I’m super pshyced to do some writing! Detail is a must! I need at least 10+ lines per reply to stay interested.

I do have some partner requirements: I do long term only. I only do oc x canon ships. I will be the oc and you the canon. Love triangles are a must where possible, I’d be looking for something with Fred and Shaggy perhaps. I have a few oc ideas that we can roll with too!

The movies I can do include:

Scooby Doo the movie.
Scooby Doo 2 monsters unleashed.
Scooby Doo and The Cyber chase.
Scooby Doo and the Reluctant werewolf
Scooby Doo and the Boo Brothers.
Scooby Doo and the legend of the vampire.
Scooby Doo and the ghoul school.

There are more I’m sure! But please go with what’s on the list for now thanks!:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back