• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Scifi/Cyberpunk based rp. I dunno. I'm bored!

N7Vanguard 42

Galactic Hitchhiker
The idea would be to make our man protagonists that go on adventures and get into trouble together, but we would be creating side characters and basically making a world around that as well. I'm open to any suggestions otherwise.

No prob. That is what Im looking for. Also someone who plays minor characters as well. So I like planning the world and basic plot with the other roleplayer. I'm still building my character since I posted this today. lmao. Do you have any ideas on what you want to see in this world?

I think its usually best to just wing it, the collision of thoughts from different people and past and present make it a bit chaotic but overall that tends to reflect nature and adds to its vibrance

There was an rp I tried to make that never took off that basically allowed anyone to add to the lore so that the world was constantly expanding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back