• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ScifFi Ideas 1x1 - Mecha, Cyberpunk etc.

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Here with a new set of ideas for a different genre of RPs - Futuristic. I’ve been on a kick involving more futuristic settings.

Cyberpunk, Mecha, Sci-Fi in Space, I’ll take Post-Apocalypse, too, since that’s in the same vein.

I’m a little new to the Genre, but I still would love to work with one or two peeps and find a plot we can both enjoy and make a story out of.

• 18+
  • I typically play Male main characters, but I can play genders across a wide variety of side characters.
  • Please help to build the world and be active in the story: This should be a joint effort.
  • I’m not for realistic face claims. Even if it’s not a well known actor, and just some random headshot, it’s weird for me to put real people behind this stuff. Violence, possible drug use - It’s better if they are artistic or animated FC, if FC are used at all.

Plots —

• Cyberpunk: Demon’s City.

Inspirations: Cyberpunk Edgerunners, Akira

A little setting I concocted after I fell in love with cyberpunk, a futuristic setting after watching Cyberpunk Edgerunners. It’s not Night City, but it’s a futuristic city in a world of tech mods, implants, cybernetic prosthetics and so much more. I have a couple OCs that I would like to use - one being an underground fighter trying to go legit, and the other is an Enforcer in one of the larger gangs within the city, only to have a falling out in one way or another.

I have a couple loose plot ideas I wouldn’t mind building on.

• The Calamity (Working Title)

Inspirations: Evangelion, Mobile Suit Gundam, Pacific Rim.

A discovery in an archeological dig site one day finds a great sphere. Of white, metallic, buried under centuries worth of dirty and debris time has brought to it. This leads to the awakening of a great creature, and to the terror of humanity, its call to more. So yeah, it’s a Mix of Kaiju and Aliens, though I’m willing to change this. Humankind, in a bid to save themselves, build the weapons necessary to fight back - The Arma.

This idea could be changed in a few ways. Such as it could be a straight up Alien entity attacking them, it could be more of a War scenario a la Gundam where’s it is two sides of a human vs. human conflict.

Leads into the 3rd Idea

• Terra Firma Wars

Inspirations: Lots of Mobile Suit Gundam

Mars has been colonized and divided amongst factions to the point that war has been on the horizon for a long time. A single kicked pebble over a borderline could ignite the powder keg… Only something far bigger did. The idea is that, well, war breaks among country factions currently based on the surface of Mars.

—-

And that’s roughly all for now. Not the most thought out plots, but again I would like refining them and telling the story to be a team effort.

I can work via PMs, Public Threads or Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back