• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sci-Fi Fantasy RP?

Protagonist

One Thousand Club
I was thinking I'd like to do a sci fi/fantasy RP.

The plot would go like yay:

The Earth was destroyed, and so a large group of humans fled to colonize a new world, known as Athena.

This new world is vaguely Tolkien-esque, with elves being the dominant native species with technology levels ranging from neolithic to iron age, fantastic creatures such as dragons, and even magical powers all exist.

When the Colonists arrived, interactions with the Local kingdoms was mostly lukewarm. Though tensions exist, there were no all-out wars between the Locals and the Colonists.

However, there is growing conflict between the Terran Republic (the human colonists) and an organization called ENIGMA (an evil cult).

Our characters would be Explorers, Mercanaries (perhaps, from the local groups), and ENIGMA Moles working for a settlement under the jurisdiction of the Terran Republic, and are usually tasked with going on ADVENTURES! Such as dungeon raids and whatnot.

This RP would run on the Protagonist system here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-protagonist-system.76942/#post-2278404

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that's one more person. I guess I'll get the thread up.

Oh, before I do, though:

I'm thinking the set up for our RP will be that we're inhabitants of a very small town on the edge of the frontier, funded by Zion. We do missions and jobs in order to help the town out. How does that sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back