• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sci Fantasy rp, anyone interested?

space_ace

I have an idea for a plotline and if anyone is interested, I would be happy to incorporate some of your ideas as well.

It's sort of a intergalactic magical quest to find these relics and overthrow the emperor type thing. I'm pretty new to this site and roleplaying as a whole but I would love to do this.

The idea of it is interesting and I would be happy to provide input

I like the concept of a fusion between fantasy and sci-fi settings and would be interested in learning more about your lore and worldbuilding.

I have discord and am comfortable using it, although that's probably not be true for everyone. It might be better to RP on the site, since it would be easier to scroll back and read important messages.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back