• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Schrödinger's Rp (Will it happen, or willn't it?) [OPEN]

MattIsMatter

Small Frog Jumping Up and Down Excitedly
  • Must use somewhat proper grammar! (Capitalization, punctuation, correct their/they're/there, correct your/you're, correct use of ') If you don't know what kind to use or if your grammar is correct, there are tons of resources online! I don't mean the whole bs list of grammar rules, but just the ones that everyone knows. Feel free to ask me too!
  • Third person only.
  • More than 1 liners, less than 3 essay paragraphs.
  • No overacting or underacting unless it's justified! For example, no random explosion of emotion for no reason, but when something happens attempt to actually make the reaction normal!
  • No OCxCanon please, thanks.
  • If you read the rules, let me know by putting "Mictowave" at the beginning of your post.
  • Must be willing to brainstorm and chat! We're not business partners, we're buds!
  • DONT ABANDON THE RP AFTER LIKE 1 REPLY
  • ACTUALLY READ THE STARTER/MY REPLY PLS
  • LMK IF YOU WILL BE GONE/WONT RESPOND FOR A WHILE OR ILL ASSUME U QUIT THE RP
Pairings I'm Looking for:

• Phan (Dan x Phil)
  • OC x OC
(MxM, WxW, or queer relationships only ty)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back