Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bandit's Purrlor

• Catnip Coffee House

• Total voters

Dagfinn

Maid Of Doom
So for a school project I have to make a business proposal.

I am doing a Cat Café!

For those who don't know what that is

A Cat Café is a place that is supplied with cats that customers can interact with. Some places are temporary homes for cats being adopted out, others have permanently placed cats.

The idea behind this is a place for people to socialize with cats, if for whatever reason they can not have a pet. Money, housing, ect.

So I am struggling with names for the place, because it has to be a name that is not yet trademarked.

Ideas are welcome as well! Though if nothing else please make a quick vote.

Bandit is the name of my cat who passed away just yesterday.

Story time? (If you care to read)

Bandit's older brother (Max) passed away last late August. I moved into my Aunt's house three days after that. Bandit attached himself to me the moment I stepped in the door. At all times if I was in the house he was in my lap or on my shoulders. For the three days he was essentially alone he more or less starved himself out, not matter what people tried to feed him. Though with me around he quickly recovered.

Well several months later (last month) I moved out of my aunts house. I managed to visit him almost every day of the week, though he was very quickly deteriorating again. Until he stopped eating altogether, and hardly ever drinking.

He finally passed away yesterday.

At first it might seem weird to name a café after him (even if it's only for a school project) though I think the spirit of this sort of café makes sense. As it is a place to bring cats and humans who don't have the socialization they need or want, and give it to them. (Partially for the café's that adopt out their cats.)

Maybe that's a little queer way to think about things. Though that's how I sort of feel at this point.

(OuO) Roo. =)

4~5 syllables sounds just about perfect for a name on this. I'd even say 4 is better than 5, since it rolls better off the tongue. Something short and catchy fits a business on a cat cafe.

Kitty Corral or Kitty Cabana sound really nice. Repeating sounds are good! I wish I had a suggestion using Bandit for you. I really wish I did.

All I can think of is something simple: Bandit's Place.

Good luck with whatever name you choose, Roo

I wanted to do Bandit's Bistro (the alteration thing) but it was taken already! xD

Ah well, thanks for the help though. (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back