• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern School of Talented Individuals...

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
When I say talented, I do not at all mean supernatural untapped powers. No. I mean, natural born talent like singing, dancing, filming, acting or what else falls into those categories. I am in love with roleplays like this and it will not be a high school type of roleplay, it'll be college themed instead so what it is not to love, huh?!

The school of stars. The school, Grandell Heights, has a notorious reputation of making something of all their students. Only the best of the best are accepted into this high ranking art school. Actors, dancers, photographers, and singers alike have all gone to this school, and many return to help with lessons and demonstrations. It is almost fact that once you are a member of this school that you will get a career in whatever desired field you are going into.

Though it is a highly sought after school, it is like an ordinary college in terms of lifestyle. Those from different walks of life, ethnicity, and interest live here. Parties are not unheard of, and sororities and fraternities are present. Our story follows the lives of various young persons beginning their life on their own.

Who would be up for an awesome themed roleplay such as this? Huh? Huh? I am looking for active writers that are capable of writing three or more paragraphs, basically writers in the High Casual through Detailed level.
:)

@Venus

It'd be nice to have you aboard. I added a small important detail at the end of the thread, be sure you read it please. :)

@Mooriot

Sure. Sure. Welcome aboard.

@Suki19

That is perfectly fine with me, of course. :)

I should be able to get a thread up tonight after work for this, sounds okay with you guys? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back