• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School Of Heros

"Ehh its cool if you're into slight child slaughter and all that jazz." He said in a jokish tone "I've been meaning to ask why don't you see me like the villain everybody else thinks I am?"

"well since I can turn into a dragon people don't like me that much either so why would I be mean to a nother misunderstood person."

"Misunderstood ehh. Sometimes I believe I can't become a hero, I am from the town of nothing but bloodshed anyway. My eyes are the eyes of a predator my outfit dosent look very heroic. It looks more like I'm an assasian wick I use to be." He said under his breath. "Mabey it would be easier to just give up and go back to Amityville or try to become a normal person or even a villian. I don't know." Then the movie was about to start. @Blood dog

"Hey look at the stealth teacher could you not tell what kind of creature he is if you don't he is a shadow creature so imagine the trouble he's going through at least you are human he is a creature and at this time that's pretty bad"

Petia changed into PJ's and put her buster sword, leaning on the fire place. She sat drinking hot chocolate and reading a book on the couch for some time, waiting for some of the girls to come.

Kawazoe watch the movie in silence as he sometimes now and then thought of her when the movie hits the halfway mark he got up"I've got to go use the bathroom be right back."he headed off to the bathroom

Ty didnt care he just sat back and enjoyed the movie, he didn't worry about petty things like bathroom breaks.

got to the bathroom and made sure no one was in there he went into a stall and pull out a black crystal"ok brothers I got a good look at the city from a high there is some guns that need to be taken out and armor sending you the data now."He put the crystal to his head for a second then pulled away."good job brother""yes brother very good job.""we will attack two days from now we will be in town tomorrow setting up our troops we might even pay you a visit."Kawazoe nodded his head and put the crystal in his pocket then went back to watch the movie

Ty sat in the theater and watched the movie. With every death he saw his eyes got brighter red. But his hat did its stuff.

Kawazoe set down right back beside ty and watch the movie the to the end" that was a good movie"

(Oh crap I fell asleep xD ) "You got some pretty good skills there Anubian." Krin admired. "Let me demonstrate to you my self malleability." Krin then turned his left arm into a giant sword.

The movie finished and the two walked out the the theater. "That was a pretty good movie. Well we should get back to the school before they get mad at us for being gone." he said with a slight frown that couldn't be seen. He waited for Kawazoe to go dragon mode again.

Ty jumped on and sat next to Kawazoe's right wing. He put on his ring as a safety measure in case he fell, and then waited for the dragon to take of.

(Okay guys, I'm changing the time of day. It's now 4:00 AM and yup o-o)

Petia awoke from a faint sound outside. She rubbed her eyes, sitting up from her soft bed. It was dark outside and her clock said "4:00 am" She sighed, grabbing her buster sword and went outside. It was cold, dark and most of all... Dead quiet. The sound was heard from her room, but now silence filled the air. Her eyes darted from left to right, searching for were the sound came from. She thought in her head: "If only I had a torch." She saw a blur from the corner of her eye, and turned as she heard small whispers.

Kawazoe got back to the dorms around 4:00 AM and then went back into human form"I don't think they care how long we stay up and I think we're not going to get a whole lot of rest now."

Ty frowned he wanted to sleep, but then he had an idea. he pulled a small transparent stone and cut himself his blood covered the stone and created a perfect clone of him that acted and had the same power he did. Then he tossed a stone to Kawazoe. Back in Amityville we used these to set traps but they have other uses.

Petia heard voices. "Hello?" She called out getting closer and closer, but each step with, caution.

Kawazoe gave the stone back not really needing it he stood up for a lot longer on the day he had to attack a city he really did not need it"I don't need to use this but thank you."

"Ok" He said before falling asleep on the couch, his clone took his place perfectly almost as if Ty was controlling it in his dreams. "Hello there i'm Tyler i mean Ty i mean his clone, wow i gave away his no my first name he wont be happy. Whatever lets get ready for class already."

"I got something to go do so I'll see you later at school"Kawazoe run off to go meet up with his brothers

Petia looked around the darkness of the night. She could still hear the whispers. She stayed quiet and swift, just like dark ninja... But she doubted these were made by him. She sees glowing yellow eyes blink in front of her, she jumped being surprised, but stayed quiet.

(DUN DUN DUN, She does have an ability. She can see ghosts!)

Cesar walked along making it to the academy. He'd been sent off to do something for the past few days and missed the beginning of school, but it didn't matter as he had already learned most if not all of what they usually teached for the beginners. There were perks to being at the place for a long time, one of which was that most of the staff knew you and you could persuade them into letting you do things as long as they were reasonable. The moon was out and big tonight though it was oddly dark and the cold Russian air blew around. His pistol crossbow sat slung across his back along with a quiver of arrows for it. It seemed like he had only taken five steps when he was already at the front of the school. Due to how early in the day it was he just figured it was best to go to his dorm and declare his room. There were a few people he recognized and a few others he didn't. Why are they even awake? He questioned before choosing a random room and finding that it was empty. With a sigh of relief Cesar placed his belongings inside before going back out to the commons area of the dorm house and sitting there quietly. He heard that there was already a bit of panic going on at the school the day before and he wondered which beginning kid managed to cause it. "Hopefully that means this year will have some excitement." Cesar mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back