School Lock-In

IVE NEVER SEEN A DIAMOND IN THE FLESH, I CUT MY TEETH ON TAAABLEEES IN THE MOVIES 
shhhh don't question your inner table

IM GONNA POP SOME TAGS

ONLY GOT 20 DOLLARS IN MY POCKET

I-I-I'M HUNTING LOOKING FOR SOME TABLES

THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME

AND I SEE TABLES, INSIDE THE MOUNTAIN

I SEE TABLES, BURNING THE TREES

AND I SEE TAAABLES, HOLLOWING SOULS

AND I SEE TAA-AAABLES, BLOOD IN THE BREEZE.

DONT LISTEN TO A WORD THAT I SAY, HEY

OUR TABLES ALL LOOK THE SAME, HEY

AND IF THE TRUTH DONT MATTER OUR SHIP WILL CARRY US ALL THE WAY BACK TO SHORE

MMMM. LOOK AT THAT TABLE. MMMM. LOOK AT THAT TABLE. WHEN I WALK UP IN THE STORE, THIS IS WHAT I SEE: ALL THE OTHER FURNITURE LOOKING AT ME.

IMMA TABLE AND I KNOW IT.

hahaha 
I CAME IN LIKE A WOODEN TABLE

I NEVER HIT A TABLE SO HARD

ALL I WANNTED WAS TO BREAK YOUR LEGS

AND ALL YOU DID WAS EAT OFF OF ME!

So I was thinking what if the "dark figure" that shot Chase was like a guy who's son one day got stuck in the school got spring break just like us but died due to starvation. And the school covered the tracks of the child and said he must have gone missing so the school would not be sued or closed. Because of this the guy sneaks into the school every spring break to kill anyone stuck like his son was to get revenge on the school. And when our characters find out we try to stop the guy but in the process we expose the school and it gets sued and or closed and we all end up having to go to different schools (and then my first idea from earlier can be put into play) or something of that general nature.

(the idea is pretty open though just thought we should have an idea of what it is so our characters could find clues and put it together)

Hey everybody! I'm gonna be gone camping the next few days. Feel free to (what I mean is, PLEASE) keep the RP going. We're already past the 500 post mark and we're pressuring 1000. Lets keep it up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back