School Lock-In

Is it to late to join? You look like you could use some girls.

Can I sign up tomorrow for a girl please I have to go to bed but I will sign up a girl Character tomorrow.

I've role-played before, but on a totally different site, so excuse me if my formatting's a bit funky.

Hey everybody! :D OK so basically I just wanted to get a heads up on what you guys think of the role play so far, what can be improved, or any plot ideas you might want to incorporate. Also, if you have any concerns regarding being left out or something of that nature, please let me know now. I care and will do my best to bring you more into the loop :)

It would be cool if like after we escape our characters share information so they could hang out after when they get out. Then one day they plan on going camping our something but get lost and they have to survive with no connection out way of communicating civilization. Maybe they meet more people while lost to add to the group.

(just so we can continue this even after we get out if you want)

It's just an idea feel free to just disregard it or add to it...

Heck yeah! The nice thing is, we can take this in whatever way we want to. There could be something special about us and the gunman was sent by the government to kill us. Whatever we want!

O.o Heheheh....I may have so-*transforms into a table* ....>.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah. Just as long as I'm not a crying girl I'm good. The whole sobbing thing isn't working for me. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I SET FIIIIREE TO THE TABLE, WATCHED IT BURN AS I TOUCHED YOUR FACE, AND IT BUURNED AND I CRIIIED AS I HERD YOU SCREAMMING OUT YOUR NAAME, YOUR NAAAAAMMMMEEEE 
Hahahahah lol

SOMEBODY CALL 911, SHAWTY FIRE BUTNIN ON THE TABLE, OOO. I GOTTA COOL HER DOWN, SHE WON'Y BRING THE ROOF TO GROUND ON THE TABLE WOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back