• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern School Full Of Talent, Anyone?

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It’s a brand new year and all the students are in for one rocky year. Opportunity is around every corner and if you’re not careful, you might either find yourself in one sticky situation after another or you might even lose your chance. With all the drama, hook-ups, break-ups, lies, back-stabbing, manipulation, fights, and surprises, how far are these kids willing to be pushed?

The real question is – how much is the fame worth? Your loves? Your best friend? Your morals?

…Only you have the answer…

Will that being displayed, it's basically about a school that stood for 100 years and still standing is enrolling new talent and encouraging old students to return at anytime. For this particular roleplay, I am looking for high casual to detailed writers that are capable of posting three or more paragraphs every single time they post and able to carry a story along. It may seem like a lot but it is really not. Also, have at least a grasp on the English language. Thank you.

I promise you, I am not as strict as I proclaim myself to be. :) Ask around. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back