School for the Musical Ghouls

PoisonousKandy

Six Thousand Club
This story takes place in a realm for learning. It has dorms! Lunch spots in the small surrounding area by the school and a small city for shopping! The school is big but it's only for ghouls such as wizards, witches, fairies, neko's and anything else! As long as the student has a musical talent such as singing, dancing, being able to use a musical instrument ect. The Character sheet will be up so pleas enjoy and join ;D ~♥~

Some characters can and will join a band at points in the year some people will be teamed up to audition for things at school and for projects get good grades guys :D

*rune walked into the school and immidiatly chuckled at the memory of how crazy his last school was, he stepped inside the principals office and looks around*rune:u-um, hello? Im supposed to be going to this school

Tammy was there organizing the principal's library she looked over at Rune,"are you the new student?"she asked fluttering down to him,"the principal is out right now I'm sorry"she said with a soft smile. She held some books in her hand piled high.

*rune smiled, this fairy had some strength, wich was admirable*rune: yes, i decided to give adventuring a...break.. for awhile and try the normal life for a change*the eggmen gum he had been chewing bursts into flame in his mouth*rune suprised:ahg! Dang eggmen!*he spits it into a trashcan and it coes out*rune: i usually like eggmen candy bht i didnt think'fire cracker gum would litterally light on fire!*he rubs his cheek*oh well no harm done i guess, take a little more than flaming gum to take most down eh?*he smiles showing his dazzling white teeth*rune:so, ah how are the classes here? I dont know if theres regular classes or if there about our powers and music or anything...im honestly new to the whole school thing, been a very very long time since i went to school.

Tammy smiled,"haha! Your a funny one aren't you!"she said then looked around,"erm one second"she said then set the books in her hand down she went to a desk by a bunch of books and grabbed somethings,"I suppose you can room with me till things are settled"she said then walked over to Rune and handed him the school hand book.

*rune smiled again*rune: uhh sure, ill just use the spell that memorizes books*he waves his hand over it and memorizes it instantly, but his neck starts hurting from a past injury*rune mutters: one building falls on you and you never feel the end of it, i think im missing a vertabrae in my neck*he chuckles* anyway, i mite be able to room in town soon enough, ill need to find a house near the school though, i really dont feel like long trip to school everyday*he smiles*so, wheres the dorms?*he puts a piece of candy in his moth not looking at the label*

Tammy blinked,"you can only room in dorms... the town is just for shopping there's not even people there its just computers"she explained smiling,"come ill take you there"she said and began flying to the unisex dorm rooms,"welcome"she said opening her room door. It was elegant and. Floral with a big fluffy teddy bear on her bed,"sorry I love teddy bears"she said softly. In the room was a keytar keyboard and piano. There was a second bed that was bare and empty,"you can decorate when your ready"she offered kindly.

Jonnyknocked on the door to Tammy's room. "Is there any body there?" He said as he pushed it open.

"Tammy have you seen..." but he stopped mid sentence he began to close the door

"sorry to intruder." He said. "Tammy hurry up I need your help with something.g.when you get a chance"

He grinned at her

Tammy blinked her sweet innocence not getting his pervy mind-joke."its okay I can help now.... it was nice meeting you I hope you find the school very musical"she said to Rune then went to Johny and closed the door,"what do you need help with?"she asked smiling as she folded her wings behind her back.

(Sorry I miss-spelled his name >.< *Jonny*)

Jonny smiled and rolled his eyes "nothing actually just wanted to see if you wanted to get lunch."

He turned to the door and peered at it. " a new roommate?" he asked

"I thought you weren't going to take any this year?"

"I wasn't but he just trasnferred in and the principal's out at a meeting so his paper work for his room isn't done yet so untill the principal gets back he'll room with me"Tammy explained softly as she began walking,"lunch sounds nice.... where are we going? Pizza? Chicken spot, spanish?"she asked giving him there usual options.

*rune looks a bit sad*rune: ah dang, i never got used to not having my own place, but i suppose i can talk to the principal and create my own..and the bed wont be a problem*with the snap of his fingers and a command into his magic bag it is instantly turned fire red with a blue bottem a chandeller of pure rubts suspended 7 feet above it*rune: ooh, rubys? Nrice choice i must say*he pats his magic bag and his ears seem to prick up showing his elf heritage and also showing he heard something*ah, i will need to be excused fkr a bit...theres a smsll..or well small for me problem that i must take care of*he quickly runs out of the dorms to finish the buisness that he forgot about*

Tammy jolted,"don't get into any fights you'll get expelled! And get your student card from the maine office!"she yelled after him then made a worried face,"I hope he doesn't get in trouble.... classes start tomorrow. And he does seem like the type to get in trouble..... plus the fact that we can't leave the realm once entered for the whole year unless we get primission from the principal or teachers"she said softly,"this is all in the school hand book so he should be fine"she murrmurred under her breath.

*rune comes back a minute later with a red mark on his cheek*rune: dang...one joke and suddenly u got 20 ppl tryin ta slap you these days..unluckily the 'people' where hald dragon..i hate getting a tail to the face*he chuckles and shows tammy his student card, then the duplicate whom was folliing right behinx him zteps out from behind him*rune: pretty handy that spell, i need to use it more often though*he taps the duplicate on the head and it dissapears*

Tammy smiled,"good now with this you get student points.... with these points you can eat, shop, and get supplies.... for today it's unlimited so stock up on supplies and other things.... and another thing magic is not to be used to steal buy out of the realm or teleport you must walk to the places you can only use magic in classes to take notes..... If you are found cutting class you will be stuck in detention for 3 hours and they have a really mean slug teacher for detention keep that in mind..... you can use levetation spells in the library for books..."she explained not wanting Rune to get in trouble,"and one more thing you earn student points by joinning clubs and getting good grades"she added then showed him a chart,"here are the grade points"she said. The chart read, A = 20points, B = 15points, C = 10points, D = 5points, F = 0points."and one more thing about the student clubs you can join up to 3 clubs but you also have to work on your title in the clubs k?"Tammy said handing him the chart then smiled.

Rune:Why are they limifing magic so much i wonder...i mean levitation spells are good for getting places, and i cannot teleport out of realms yet.. i havent figured out how to do it, and my mentor wond explain it. Do they accept gold and silver coins as currency here? Because this is very small and easy fo use...keeping a mountain of treasure collected over my life? Not as easy as it seems*his hair bursts into flames but he ignores it* soo, wheres the best place to eat? Im starving, i feel as if i could eat a dragon right now...hmm... i wonder what dragon tastes like. Nobody has ever gotten past the wnole' fire breathing deathbringer' stuff to think about that..

"e-erm..... your hair....."Tammy mumbled then looked away,"um... I just told you what we use we use the student points on our cards..... don't worry you'll get used to it"she said trying not to insalt Rune.

(Awwh man, ur makin it like very limited on the funny stuff i can do to rune...now he cant hav a bag malfunction and have a stream of coins hit him) rune: so, may we use magic outside of class? As i doubt ill be able to work on my storm magic without putting a good amount of my time inro it...it usuallt ends up with be being electrocuted*he shivers and looks at his hair*rune: awwh, i was sure that curse had faded*he pats it out*

(sorry I wanted things to be a little more modern thats all ^w^)

Tammy smiled,"yes of course in the trainning rooms but always be sure to practice your music for any finals"she said with a warm smile she felt good knowing she told him all she had remembered about the school. She then jolted,"Oh by the way I'm Tammy the school's librarian! As well as the principal's neice and assistant"she said,"whats your name and instrument?"Tammy asked.

*rune thinks for a second* rune:well my full name is runeofflame vankin(or was irt taylor?) And my instrument is pretty much anything, my heritage is the inventor of music so i do good with music and stuff..but i like singing most*he smiles* thats neat you know the principal, are there any books on storm magic? Its the only magic i havent mastered...

Tammy giggled,"of course-"she started before getting tackled by Danny. He cuddled her and kissed her cheek,"my sweet Tammy!"he said."get off me Danny your such a lech"she said pushing him away."eh? but me you and Jonny have known each other since forever you should be used to this greeting"Danny said pouting as he let her go. Tammy fluttered back to her feet dusting her dress a bit.

*rune is confused and gets a text on his phone*rune: ahg, trouble in the kingdom again? Bangledish! Demons need to learn how to solve some of the kingdoms problems*he texts something back and a hellhound appears in front of him*rune: okay aren, go find alexander and have him deal with this, im not allowed out of here currently*the hellhound runs into a shadow dissapearing*

"sorry about his rude-ness"Tammy said as Danny sulked behind Jonny,"anyway we should hurry up and go to town to eat I'm sure we can find you more students..... Maybe even find your partner... we each get to choose a partner for school activites usually it's singer and someone who can use an instrument but it's not rare to form a band...."she explained as she began walking to the gates.

(I just realize Tammy Danny and Jonny's names all rhyme 030)

Raven walked through the school, totally lost. Nothing like transferring in last minute and being totally clueless about where things were around here. She walked through one of the long hallways, her very long pink hair eerily billowing behind her even with no wind pushing through it. Her red eyes ignored the stares of the other students, though she knew she would eventually have to ask one of them where the heck she was supposed to be going. She checked her schedule again, sure she was close but confused as to why the room she was looking for was nowhere to be found.

(Please note that I mostly reply in the mornings or late at night because of school and work. If you reply to one of my posts and I don't immediately talk to you, please be patient ^_^ '""" ))

(it's okay look back at the things Tammy said I don't want to HAVE TO re-type all that btw its a sunday so no school that way we can get settled without the worry of school)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back