• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School Days (now closed all slots filled)

She got and started pacing around.
"This is weird." Connor said. "Okay Connor calm down. It could be worse. At the very least you have the schedule as the person you switched with. You live in the same house. You're fine. The only way there'd be a problem is if the marital arts club had a meet toda- oh no." He said.

"W-What now?!," she said. She looked over at him.
"shiitake mushrooms." He said.

Callidin appeared. It had only been a few hours though Callidin looked vastly different. He was wearing regular clothes and had normal ears. He also looked as though he had grown. Gone from a teenager to a young man.

"Callidin," she said, "you look different."
"Do I?" He said looking down at himself. "God's can get a lot done in a few hours. Helps when you're finally able to move forward." He said. "Lucinda will be along soon enough she needed to take of something." He said.

He looked at the two of them. "Uh-oh." He said. "I see the problem. Yeah sorry Lucinda. Dinner has to wait." He pulled a camera out of nowhere and took a photo. It disappeared. "Alright as soon as she sees that she should be along." (Lucinda also has grown along side him.) SunnyTheFox11 SunnyTheFox11

Last edited:
"Do I?" He said looking down at himself. "God's can get a lot done in a few hours. Helps when you're finally able to move forward." He said. "Lucinda will be along soon enough she needed to take of something." He said.

He looked at the two of them. "Uh-oh." He said. "I see the problem. Yeah sorry Lucinda. Dinner has to wait." He pulled a camera out of nowhere and took a photo. It disappeared. "Alright as soon as she sees that she should be along." (Lucinda also has grown along side him.) SunnyTheFox11 SunnyTheFox11
SunnyTheFox11 SunnyTheFox11

We could do that if you want. Could make the rp more interesting.))
When Lilly woke up she was in a room she didn't recognize. One of the students form their school was sleeping next to her. She was in just her underwear. In the room there was mirror. She would soon learn something that would horrify her.

She looked at them. Forgetting that she was still in Jordan's body, she ran to Connor. "Connor!," she said and hugged him.

She whimpered when he pushed her back. 'Shit... I for got,' she thought. She turned around and started walking to school. Tears started welling up in her eyes.

She whimpered when he pushed her back. 'Shit... I for got,' she thought. She turned around and started walking to school. Tears started welling up in her eyes.
She's crying? What the hell? "Hey-" "Leave her Connor. She's not worth it." Jordan said in Lilly's body.

She ran into an alleyway. "Shiitake mushrooms...," she said. She looked at the ground. Tears rolling down her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back