• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Scavengers

Celestiel

Angel with a shotgun
In a world, 150 years after a nuclear apocalypse hit the world, electrics, cables, rarities such as precious minerals are in scarce supply as well as water and usual goods. A network called the underground have started collecting and selling these items. The citadel, now the capital of the world wants everything for itself and sends out the armed peace force to stop the underground.

"Won't you let me out tonight?
Won't you let me out,
Tonight I am a thunder cloud,
Tonight I'm filled with electricity."

~House of Heroes
x
Meet Devon Storm, who is just called Storm by basically everyone.
He is 21 years old and, as far as he knows, an orphan.
He had been raised by the scavengers ever since they had found him in the rubble as a toddler.
He is an optimist and very cunning, always finding a way out of a complicated situation without risking his skin or having to fight.

Bellona was standing around at the top of a watch tower. It was alone in the middle of the desert. A scavenger group was out at an abandoned oil drilling site, trying to salvage anything they could.

She had been put on watch duty, stood on the thin metal deck hundreds of meters above the sand below. She gripped her bow, constantly loaded as she turned her head and watched the surrounding area for citadel patrols.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back