• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SBURB: Hereafter [Closed]

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hereafter.png

The little children that slept long ago,
away in the woods, at the top of the hill,
and a good little bird that knew all about it
came with a fennel leaf tucked in it's bill,

Those poor little Babes in the woods;

Hereafter is a SBURB roleplay for four people, who will be portraying four young human children playing the titular game.

Similar to other plays of this style, the players' Mythos (the custom titles, planets, denizens, etc.) will be decided in private by myself, and designed to each player based on their character's background, skills, personality, and actions within the narrative.

The only initial "roles" are two phenotypes each: two children with white hair, and two with black hair.

Current Participants
- Noivian Noivian
- GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205

- Meehrwillow Meehrwillow

Last edited:
*slams my fist down* PICK ME PICK ME

(i know i abandoned my last homestuck rp but honestly i was super depressed at the time so i blame that? i'm better now tho i swear)

edit: not sure which phenotype i want. probably the white hair? maybe female?

Last edited:
Oooo, yes! Count me in! I'm always up for a Sburb rp, especially one that seems to be fairytale themed! :0

If your preferred players don't show up, I wouldn't mind joining. Won't stand in the way of anything, though.
Welcome aboard! The tags above are just those that I know were interested a while back, but like the post says, all are welcome.

Wonderful! We've got a merry band of four already, so I think I'll go ahead and close this for the time being.

For anyone else interested, a final spot has just re-opened!

It would be best to know the mechanics of the story with HS, yes. Sorry if this is a barricade of any kind
Darn, this idea seems really interesting but unfortunately I don't know anything about Homestuck beyond the characters I've seen at conventions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back