• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [SBURB] Hereafter: Character Sheets

Other
Here

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
NOTE: You can use any format you'd like, as long as the base information is still there.

Full Name: (Include any middle initials.)

Personality: (You are still a tween at best, keep in mind.)
Appearance: (Either a description or a HS-style image will suffice.)

Associated (Shirt) Symbol: (Don't be too simple, and get creative with it!_

Chatterbox Handle: (Will still be specialCase, but doesn't have to follow any naming scheme.)
Typing Style: (If you have any special typing style (but nothing wild like quirks), please put it here.)

Text Hexcode: (Must be readable against pale colors and can't be too dark.)
Symbol Hexcode: (Probably close to your text code, but distinct in it's own way.)

Kind Abstratus:

Family: (For this, you are not limited to one family member; they should all have one name, but it's not restricted to 3-letters.)
Home: (What does your home look like, and where do you live?)

Interests & Hobbies: (This will be a list; Make sure to differentiate both interests and hobbies. Also, people are more interested in certain things over others. If this is the case, make sure to mark Major I/H over Minor ones.)

Other:

cyra.png
Cyra L. Therion

Associated (Shirt) Symbol: Werewolf #FFAE0C
Chatterbox Handle: laudedUsurper[LU] #FF990C
Typing Style: full of typos, occasionally lacks spaces
Kind Abstratus: Shieldkind

Family: Grandpa Therion, an eccentric old man who supports all of his granddaughter's interests... he just wishes she would go about them in a more ‘proper’ way
Home: A penthouse in the middle of a bustling city.

Interests & Hobbies:
- Major Interests/Hobbies: Sword Fighting, Shonen Manga
- Minor Interests/Hobbies: Turn-Based RPGs, Medieval Weaponry, Fantasy Adventure Books
Personality: Cyra could be described as a ray of sunshine. As in quick, bright, intense and liable to burn you if you stick around too long. She’s an arrogant overachiever who tends to disregard anything she feels irrelevant. Which is most things. Despite being a notorious trashtalker, Cyra tends to be very supportive. She’s a constant source of encouragement to her friends and tends to pepper her mean remarks with genuine compliments. And while Cyra prefers winning, she absolutely loves losing as well. After all, there’s no fun without challenge. Finally, Cyra can be kind of an idiot. She has a lot of technical knowledge stuffed in her head, but she can be oblivious and her single minded focus causes her to forget some pretty important things.
Cyra is a surprisingly good sport. She’s not easily frustrated and thinks attempts to insult her are pretty funny— even genuine ones. At least from strangers. While she’s unflappable in most instances, when it comes to her friends she’s very sensitive. Cyra will not accept a single bad word about any of her friends, especially negative self talk. Her sharp comments are—of course— the exception, but anyone else? Those are grounds for a fight! And on the flipside, Cyra wilts under the disapproval of anyone she likes. The slightest hint of real criticism from her friends will have Cyra shifting her whole worldview in an attempt to fix things. Even if she acts dismissive on the surface.
Other: Cyra likes keeping her scabbard hooked to her belt at all times, but she's pretty prone to forgetting it.

Last edited:

hs character.png
NOVA VERITY

Personality: Nova's life is defined by high expectations. As the oldest child of two highly successful parents, there has been a lot of emphasis on them performing well academically. Nova's parents had decided long ago that they'd want their kid to succeed either one of them in their practice or law firm, and living up to those goals has been a struggle for Nova. From a young age, it was apparent that they struggled academically. School was easy for them, so their classes held no interest, thus leading to unfinished homework and late assignments. Instead, they'd spend their time drawing or daydreaming or reading, imagining worlds where they didn't have their life already planned out for them. Nova frequently has their head in the clouds, imagining what could be, and doesn't tend to focus on the reality of the situations they're in. They will often mentally check out or disassociate when they find themselves in bad situations, and have a habit of shutting down rather than dealing with the issues they face. Any criticism they receive is taken as a direct attack against themselves, and will often cause them to break down crying. When it comes to their friends, though, Nova is fiercely protective and will encourage their friends to stand up for themselves and not take any shit from anyone. It's almost like Nova doesn't care for themselves at all, and have accepted that their life is predetermined, but is willing to fight so others don't have to suffer the same fate they do.

Associated (Shirt) Symbol: New moon symbol #84549c
Chatterbox Handle: nebulousAurora [NA] #b482cd
Typing Style: NA: tends to type fast!! and use a lot of punctuation!!!

Kind Abstratus: Artkind

Family:
  • Father - A successful surgeon at a local hospital, Father has garnered a reputation in his field at being the best at what he does.
  • Mother - The owner of a law firm in their home city, Mother has not once lost a case she’s been assigned to.
  • Edgar "Eddy" - Nova's little brother, who is far more academically gifted. He is three years younger.
Home: The Verity family lives in a relatively big house within a gated suburbs community just outside a big city where Mother and Father work. The house is spacious, containing two floors, an attic and a basement, a fenced in backyard, and many different rooms.

Major Interests:
  • Storytelling
  • Arts and crafts
  • Streaming
  • Video games
Minor Interests:
  • Music theory
  • Coding
  • Cinematography
Major Hobbies:
  • Drawing, painting, and digital art
  • Reading and writing
  • Making YouTube video essays on obscure topics
Minor Hobbies:
  • Music
  • Sculpting
  • Pottery
  • Website design

Other: Nova is a small time Twitch streamer, streaming video games and their digital art process. They have a pretty consistent and reliable following.

Last edited:
evil thing sprite.png

Aria Gertrauda

Associated (Shirt) Symbol: Bell With Blossoms #C50004
Chatterbox Handle
: abdicantRevenant[AR] #FF990C
Typing Style
: Punctual. Proper. Perfect.
Kind Abstratus: Polekind

Family: Caretakers. Faceless, beetle-like men who provide all of Aria's basic and advanced needs. They are indistinct from each other, to the point their ward doesn't even know how many there actually are.
Home: The Institute, an island piece of infrastructure resembling a modern mansion.

Interests & Hobbies:
- Major Interests/Hobbies: Scientific Research, The Humanities
- Minor Interests/Hobbies: Occultism, Random Forum Browsing, Arguing on the Internet

Personality: Aria's personality takes after the expectations prepared for them. They are very well versed in old-timey etiquette, adept in the arts, and pride themselves on their education. Locked away on an island with no real social contact, they alleviate their crippling loneliness and boredom in the healthiest way possible; the rapidly evolving internet. Unfortunately, the internet does not a parental figure make, and so Aria's conduct has taken on a tinge of poison; the lack of a filter; an emerging superiority complex; diminishing empathy. Aside from friends, they have everything they could ever need due to their especially affluent upbringing. Ignorant of the real world and spoiled, perhaps their only redeeming quality is a genuine and innocent interest in understanding the human heart.

the her .png

Full Name: Inès Araceli Salcedo

Personality: I’m always improving myself, so that people will want me. Build it, and they will come, after all. I’m already thinking about college. The people I know at school, I know through activities. Every day is a club, and rehearsals or practice after school. I’m rising, growing up. That’s supposed to mean something. People don’t choose to sit with me, or hang out with me, but they just don’t need excellence in their lives. I always accentuate my best traits. My best traits are my only traits, and why wouldn’t they be?

Appearance: I stand at a height of four feet and eleven inches, the average among young women my age. My hair is conditioned, but not straightened, spilling out in brown curls down my pressed shirts and blazers. It ends just at the base of the shoulderblades. I err onto wider, knee-length skirts that allow the largest range of motion possible. There are never any grass stains. I keep my eyebrows plucked, but not penciled, and face full, but not warm. My underclothes are padded — girls my age already look that way, and grew up before I did. I don’t worry what it seems like. It’s sharp, to me. I’m a young woman. I’m supposed to look good.
Associated (Shirt) Symbol: A paper snowflake doily — though only a few months ago it was a teacup. I refine my online persona frequently, to make the presentation sublime.
Chatterbox Handle: ultrafastidiousNeedlepoint
Typing Style: Prim and proper. I learned to type quickly and accurately, and to say no wrong. Text Hexcode: #CFFDBC
Symbol Hexcode: #F9FEF7
Kind Abstratus: racquetKind

Family: Papa made a fortune in fruit canneries. Mama is a homemaker with no employable skills. There’s two younger brothers I don’t pay attention to — they’re a time suck, after all.
Home: It’s a ways away from town, five bedrooms and four baths, with an attic lounge and a small one-one guest house across the extensive green. It’s a ten minute walk from one place to the other. I use the guest house for homework, for hobbies. It’s more of a sanctum than my room in the house is.

Interests & Hobbies: Interests? Like crushes? Blech. Not hobbies, either. Miscellaneous skills, that’s better on paper. I’m assistant costumer for the school play, second prosecutor for mock trial, secretary to six clubs when there’s only five days in a week. I play tennis, badminton, pickleball, golf, chess, Tekken 8, Magic: The Gathering, harp, and Elden Ring. In my spare time, I practice embroidery, origami, collecting fine china, and walking in heels.

Other: Everything at Once / Lenka may be a good start to an Inès playlist.

IMG_1456.png

☢︎ GWENAËL "NAËL" RIVIÉRE ☢︎
gweh-na-ehl "na-ehl" ree-vyehr.
(if any formatting is wrong, it's because i did this on mobile LMAO. i'll fix things later : P)

In real life, he's a homeschooled shut in who rarely goes outside. On the internet, he's a little shit who manages to frequent both Tumblr and 4Chan.
That is the life of Naël; he gets all his social interaction online and ignores how his mental health is suffering because of it. He just thinks he needs more interaction, which leads to more trolling, which leads to a worse mood, and the cycle repeats itself. In Naël's life, most people who know him (which isn't many) think he's an introverted, don't-talk-to-me-I-will-kill-you gamer emo. Which. He is. Unapologetically, in fact; if you somehow manage to make him talk, you can hear just snippets of his tales online. Most adults around him brush it off as kids being extra.
Online though, he's a different person entirely. Having had unsupervised internet access ever since he got his hands on a cheap laptop, he found the word 'troll' in the Urban Dictionary and hasn't stopped since. He's a menace. He gives people misinformation, he initiates fights, he lies constantly, he's snarky, sarcastic, and oh so immature. His only weakness is the block button. He's the type to say "I believe in equality. I hate everyone equally." and actually mean it. He does not care who you are, he will irritate the fuck out of you.

Associated Symbol: A hazard symbol. Because he's toxic.

Chatterbox Handle: anachronisticRuin [AR]
Typing Style: Yes, he uses 1337speak occasionally. Only when he wants to be particularly 4nn0y1ng, though. he types in all lowercase besides, with occasional >_< and 0_0 emotes thrown in.

Text Hexcode: #58CF00.
Symbol Hexcode: #B7FF00.

Kind Abstratus: knifeKind. He got his hands on one in second grade and wouldn't let it go until his mom promised he'll teach him how to use it.

Family: Single mother, dad fucked off when she was pregnant. She's in her early 30's, and Naël is generally alright with her. The problem lays in her beliefs; Naël's fine with them because she's his mother, but she's... pretty much straight out of a hippie commune. She has multiple spots around the house for crystals, she collects moon water, she has one of those evil eye necklaces, she does in-home reiki healing on the side of her job as a yoga instructor. Stuff like that. Naël doesn't believe in it, and he's looking forward to not having to go outside once a month to "charge" "his" crystals, but... he's glad he can do /something/ for her.
Home: They're not... the wealthiest of families. Still, they make do; they live in a mobile home park, in a one floor, two bed one bath flat. The house is... more organized clutter than anything; shelving units hold plant after plant after geode, the couch has two quilts thrown over it, there's bead curtains leading into the kitchen, there's a bundle of sage or incense always burning... and yet, it's home.

Interests & Hobbies:
INTERESTS:
Major:
  • Computers and video games. These both share a bulletpoint because he's heavily into both. While he doesn't have every console imaginable, he does have a decent computer by now, and his monitor may be cracked but goddammit, it still works. He normally upgrades all his tech himself, with supervision from his mom. Sometimes.
  • Music. His main choice of game is rhythm games; he grew up playing Osu! beatmaps from the first time he found them, and went from there. Thusly, he also has an interest in music; whether it's chiptune, or the instrumental, or the beat of a song, if it's interesting to him, he likes to play it. Just... don't ask him to learn any real instruments. He can't play them.

Minor:
  • Trolling. He's a boy in the mid-ish 2010s with 4chan and Tumblr influence on his side. He'll try and keep it to a minimum in the groupchat. Probably.
  • Language learning. It's not like he's doing anything else with his time. This includes both computer languages—mainly Python, but he's interested to see what C# has to offer—and real life languages—he speaks French natively, but he learned English through the internet and picked up some German and Russian along the way. He's been doing ciphers as well, lately.

HOBBIES:
Major:
  • Fixing computers. He is no slouch when it comes to computers; what makes them tick, how they function, all of that. He gets quite a bit of money from buying shit off of eBay, fixing it, and then selling it back onto eBay. He usually uses the money to buy parts for other laptops.
  • Pirating— look. He's a kid in way over his head in the mid-2010s with not a lot of money and a way-too-vested-interest in video games. He keeps himself safe, and he doesn't torrent indies, but that's about it. This does have the side effect of him knowing where to get every single game in existence is, though.

Minor:
  • Gardening. He didn't want to, as the internet indoctrinated him into thinking it's a "girl thing", so his mom made him water the plants every so often and it grew from there. He has a planter of strawberries out his bedroom window.
  • What he likes to call 'junkyard shopping'; going to the junkyard near his house and squirreling away parts or laptops or whatever else people throw away. Even if they're some strange electronic gadget from the year prior, if it's interesting he'll normally nab it. Sometimes, he even pays!
  • Schoolwork. He doesn't want it to be, but he doesn't have anything else to do half the time.

Other:
- He's forced to go to his mom's yoga classes once a week, and is incredibly flexible because of it. He can, in fact, bend backwards into an arch.

- See attached for what his armbands look like.

Attachments

• IMG_1452.png
    IMG_1452.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back